Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    It was a demand, a demand at the end of negotiations, when everything else was agreed.
    1. Was the venue agreed upon?

2. Why do you think Freddie Roach said the first negotiation failing was Pac's side's fault?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      Well 48ers said Marquez juiced because he had back acne... then after that #48 was seen with back acne. I don't know any clean person who would refuse testing and to make it more suspicious he wanted cutoff dates. There are plenty of signs that allude to him being on PEDs and even his own trainer alluded to it. There is no clear evidence/facts atm. It took a witch hunt and a long time to catch Lance Armstrong. Shane Mosley was never caught but testified that he was a PED cheat. It's up to you on if you believe #48 is a PED cheat. IMO he clearly was with ducking the testing... but atleast he didn't roid rage like Hopkins did to Pascal. Hopkins gets a PED pass by some Floyd fans who accuse #48 sadly.
      hopkins gets no pass from me.....that pos was a roider too

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        It was a demand, a demand at the end of negotiations, when everything else was agreed.

Clearly a stalling tactic, confirmed when Pacquiao said OK lets to this and agreed to the terms a few months later and Floyd said, he was not thing about boxing and wanted to take as much as 2 years out of the sport.

When I have my blood test, I don't train, and weary of my arm and the puncture wound in it.

I do feel light headed and dizzy when the blood is taken.
        You cant stall someone by threatening them with something they arent afraid of.

If Pac was a clean athelete he would not be afraid of random drug testing. Its really that simple.

Just like when Pac made a last minute demand about a penalty for coming in over, Floyd just said yes and moved on. Because he wasnt scared.

Thanks for sharing your story. How long should I ask off from work following my blood test? Im thinking a full week, just to make sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          1. Was the venue agreed upon?

2. Why do you think Freddie Roach said the first negotiation failing was Pac's side's fault?
          D4th, Gigantes and posters like them will never admit Manny looks guilty. They went on for years that Manny was going to beat Floyd, etc. etc. and when they fought not only did Floyd easily beat him, Manny completely humiliated himself in and out of the ring.

Since the loss they have blamed the IV, said Manny would've won in 2010 (when he turned the fight down), claimed floyd waited for him to get KTFO by JMM (even though Manny turned the $40 mil offer down), then blamed the "shoulder injury" (which no one knew anything about prior). Excuses, excuses, excuses.

They will always point to Floyd to avoid answering questions about the decisions Manny made. If you ask them about the stitches Bob's son in law gave him conveniently after Nevada allowed floyd time to fight before going to jail, they suddenly have nothing to say.

They are never going to give Floyd credit because they spent year after year convincing themselves that Manny was on Floyd's level when he never was. Instead of them just being happy that he is a HOF'er, won the FOTD award, and will go down as the 2nd best of his generation.

Sadly, that isn't good enough for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            D4th, Gigantes and posters like them will never admit Manny looks guilty. They went on for years that Manny was going to beat Floyd, etc. etc. and when they fought not only did Floyd easily beat him, Manny completely humiliated himself in and out of the ring.

Since the loss they have blamed the IV, said Manny would've won in 2010 (when he turned the fight down), claimed floyd waited for him to get KTFO by JMM (even though Manny turned the $40 mil offer down), then blamed the "shoulder injury" (which no one knew anything about prior). Excuses, excuses, excuses.

They will always point to Floyd to avoid answering questions about the decisions Manny made. If you ask them about the stitches Bob's son in law gave him conveniently after Nevada allowed floyd time to fight before going to jail, they suddenly have nothing to say.

They are never going to give Floyd credit because they spent year after year convincing themselves that Manny was on Floyd's level when he never was. Instead of them just being happy that he is a HOF'er, won the FOTD award, and will go down as the 2nd best of his generation.

Sadly, that isn't good enough for them.
            100% truth right here. Hopefully they will read this and do some kind of self-evaluation.

Most likely, they will continue to cry and live in a fantasy world where Floyd was a big bad roider that God would have delivered into pac's hands had it not been for a myriad of excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              100% truth right here. Hopefully they will read this and do some kind of self-evaluation.

Most likely, they will continue to cry and live in a fantasy world where Floyd was a big bad roider that God would have delivered into pac's hands had it not been for a myriad of excuses.
              Of course they will. Anything but admit that Floyd is and always was the better fighter.

I don't have a problem that they question the IV or the TRT video. I just wish they would stop pretending that refusing to take the PED test was principle related. To act like that isn't evidence or is OK is utterly ridiculous.

To not get alarmed when his team floats "he is afraid of needles" when he has tattoos? come on dude. I'm fine if you like Manny and hate Floyd but don't act like these aren't red flags.

They spent years painting Manny as a principled "do gooder" that fought for honor. Naw fam, he is no different than anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post

If Pac was a clean athelete he would not be afraid of random drug testing. Its really that simple.

Just like when Pac made a last minute demand about a penalty for coming in over, Floyd just said yes and moved on. Because he wasnt scared.

Thanks for sharing your story. How long should I ask off from work following my blood test? Im thinking a full week, just to make sure.
                He wasn't afraid. I've already told you he did not want it to disrupt this training and Floyd was not the law and if the commission said to take any test he would do it.

Floyd proved in his previous fight that he didn't care about breaking the agreed contracted weight to gain an advantage.

No, I was of work, but less energetic for the rest of the day.

You often get a little bruise where the puncture wound is.

Always worry about doing bicep curls straight after in case it starts bleeding again.

Comment

if floyd was really better than pac, he would have never demanded random testing or no fight. its pretty simple.

Comment

I can only tell you what I believe.

No one here is in camp with Pac. No one here has access to his medical records. No one here has 'evidence'. You know that right?

But, if you are asking what we believe, Ill tell you I dont know how Im supposed to believe anything else.

1st, I do not believe that clean atheletes turn down the biggest fight in history over testing. Im just not gullible enough to believe he turned it down on principle. Come on. Pac flexes his negotiating muscle and makes up rules to his benefit (Cotto, Hatton, Marg) whenever he feels like it so I dont want to hear about commission rules. Pac fights for money and glory just like everyone else does.

2nd, Pac and his camp have never given a sensible explanation as to why he turned it down. One guy would say x, another would say y, yet another would say z... Pac never even explained it in his own language for people to understand.

Things are too shady at that point for me to believe that everything is on the up and up.
                    cool story bro

glad your thoughts make nothing concrete about the situation. the thread was what evidence is there, I can give 2 shi*s of your opinion

lol I'm jk, thanks for your thoughts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
                      His head outgrew its body...dìck remained small
                      cool you know what pacquiao's dick looks like

Comment

Working...
                      X