Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I Needed a Break Mentally, Physically From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Garcia has managed to take on better opponents than most on on the pound for pound. At this point, this questioning of his opposition is getting silly. A tired narrative from the boxing media’s typical groupthink that, unfortunately, fans regurgitate without any real analysis.
    I don't see anyone hating on Thurman, broner, porter, Spence, brook, or Crawford this way. There is group think that goes on, but fans have eyes, and Garcia has pissed off a lot of us.

Comment

To be fair Danny was in some big fights back to back though he made them look easy. While a rest was needed, I doubt very much he can improve. It's only downhill from now on until he becomes a gate keeper. His best is in the rear view mirror

Comment

Originally posted by etech1 View Post
        I don't see anyone hating on Thurman, broner, porter, Spence, brook, or Crawford this way. There is group think that goes on, but fans have eyes, and Garcia has pissed off a lot of us.
        Why, though?

He fought Theophane, had a couple test fights to make sure, and then from Nate Campbell on, he'd been matched tough (even accidentally adding another tough fight with Mauricio Herrera). He had the Salka destruction in a nothing fight, but then he was lined up for another three good fights.

Tune-up against Samuel Vargas, and he jumped right into the fight with Keith Thurman.

A seven year run, and maybe three bum fights? Makes no sense

Comment

This clown is lying to himself. Fighting once maybe twice a year. Kid wouldn't last long back in the day. Mentally weak is what these comments show me. He won't be relevant much longer. Guys like Spence, Crawford, Thurman and Porter beat him all day and he will avoid as long as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
            I dunno,I'll love to see garcia against errol spence,that'll be a barn burner fight

It will be a good fight while it lasts...

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
              Ok Danny, now u need a signature fight against either PAC...
              You can't be serious.

Look, I'm the first person to say Manny should have retired long ago. But do you really hate the dude that much that you want to see him get taken out on a stretcher?

Comment

Originally posted by etech1 View Post
                Sure, but quality of opposition shouldn’t be a reason.

Comment

Poor Danny... It's not easy having a crazy portoricain dad!

Comment

Bum...................!

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                      You can't be serious.

Look, I'm the first person to say Manny should have retired long ago. But do you really hate the dude that much that you want to see him get taken out on a stretcher?
                      Lmaooooooooo Omg!

Comment

Working...
                      X