Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernstein: Wilder's Best Chance To Win is To KO Joshua Early

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
    Okay point taken, but you should also take your own advice and read between the lines. Wilder is arguably the best finisher in the sport. You really think Joshua will survive Wilder long enough to get a second wind if he gasses against Wilder as badly as he did against Klitschko? I'm sorry, but I don't see it AT ALL.

Wilder is a killer. No way AJ gasses for even 30 seconds and survives Wilder, nevermind 3 or 4 rounds like he did against Klitschko.
    I don't need to read between the lines of what he stated about Wilder. He clearly praised him as well and said he can win, but feels early on is his best chance.

Power can fade late on, and if someone is heavier than you, they often can take punishment and come back.

Of course Wilder can finish AJ, it's boxing. However logically, AJ uses fundamentals such as a high guard and straight shots. In my opinion and experience, you can land that split second faster which off sets wide shots.

Wilder has a nice fast jab, but it's the same all the way through and can be timed.

Both for me at the top shows how weak this era is. For example Lennox Lewis would stop both EASILY.

Comment

wilder's only chance to win is a baseball bat

Comment

Wilder is a live dog in any of 1 through 12 rounds of the fight. History has proven he can K.O. a fighter at any moment especially in the later rounds

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
          wilder fans clinging on to stories about aj being dropped, come back when you got proof
          Sorry to say AJ fanboy but it happened. https://www.google.com/amp/www.skysports.com/amp/boxing/news/12183/10650384/joshua-vs-molina-i-was-floored-in-sparring-by-david-price-says-anthony-joshua

https://www.google.com/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/boxing/2017/06/03/meet-daniel-dubois-teenage-heavyweight-dropped-anthony-joshua/amp/

Comment

Originally posted by RapidSon View Post
            Sorry to say AJ fanboy but it happened. https://www.google.com/amp/www.skysports.com/amp/boxing/news/12183/10650384/joshua-vs-molina-i-was-floored-in-sparring-by-david-price-says-anthony-joshua

https://www.google.com/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/boxing/2017/06/03/meet-daniel-dubois-teenage-heavyweight-dropped-anthony-joshua/amp/
            Are you Joseph Parker promotor?

Comment

If a 40’year old washed up Klitschko touched that chin and almost finished this hype job, imagine what’s going to happen when a hard hitting, knock out artist, young 20 something year old, undefeated heavyweight champion touches that chin, night-night!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                If a 40’year old washed up Klitschko touched that chin and almost finished this hype job, imagine what’s going to happen when a hard hitting, knock out artist, young 20 something year old, undefeated heavyweight champion touches that chin, night-night!!!!
                if it was wilder fighting him that day wlad would have won. wilder is 4 years older than joshua, why didn't he fight wladimir all these years? wilder never faced anyone like joshua, while joshua beat wladimir who was old but still better than any version of wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  Are you Joseph Parker promotor?
                  Ay the man wanted proof of AJ's glass chin. What you mad too? Haha

Comment

Wilder gonna come out with some windmills and AJ will fire right down the middle and light Wilder's ass right on up. Straight right sends Wilder down in rd 2.

Comment

Wilder will not win, he is going to get hit back and he will go down.

Comment

Working...
                      X