Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker: I Have 'A Lot of Options' Other Than Joshua, Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder vs Ortiz
    Joshua vs Pulev
    Parker vs Whyte
    Povetkin vs Hammer
    Kownacki vs Breazeale

Set it up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chocolatebomber View Post
      35% is a win for parker but I think AJ camp can live with that. just don't know why they insist on making things public
      Could be setting us up for a duck and claim disrespect after. We'll see in a few weeks.

Comment

Hmm...interesting negotiation strategy. How long until he is demanding 30%, or 25%.

All Hearn has to do is wait.

Comment

Parker is around the same poor standard of Miller .I hope the fight with AJ. doesn't come to pass.It would be a stoppage or a lopsided decision for AJ.

Hearn is already in for the easiest fights for AJ. so don't be surprised if he don't grab this to ward off the embarrassment and excuses for not fighting Wilder as the majority demand.

Comment

This whole situation seems weird!! Duco & Parker have never done this before a fight. What's going on??????

Comment

Tbh now is the time, if there was time to look good knocking out Limited Lucas Browne (he definitely wins that fight) then it gets his value back up a bit, but there isnt.
              He has about a year until he has to defend against Povetkin who he has to knock out to win.
              So nows the time! A Lucas Browne fight would be lucrative locally and very winnable and should be exciting. He could get Chagaeved but I think he would outbox Browne and stop him.
              It could be a boreathon cagey points but I think Browne sucks too much for it to be that close.
              Last edited by Flabble Scrote; 11-17-2017, 01:23 PM.

Comment

I am ambivalent when it comes to Parker...but let's keep this real. He is selling his belt to either Wilder or AJ so highest bidder wins. i.e. I imagine if 65-35 AJ fight gets him more than a 50-50 Wilder fight, he'll sell it to AJ. This is all posturing, IMO.

Comment

doesnt mean a crap to me who of them gets how many millions .dont wonna even hear about. but aj/ parker would be a great fight

Comment

Financial options, you probably have very little.

Comment

All this negotiating in public is getting really annoying now, just shows how money hungry and flat out desperate Parker and his team are.

Comment

Working...
                      X