Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn good night of boxing tonight, anyone throwing any parties?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    I thinks the odds are off. Spence is the clear favorite, but I expect Peterson to give him a tough fight and I expect it to go all 12 rounds.
    I see Peterson fighting pretty tough but wilting late under the pressure. I think he will fight as smart as he can and try to take advantage of Spence's aggressiveness. I think he will have some success early but not later. A nothing to lose fight for him in a way.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
      Thurman
      Horn
      Pacquiao
      Garcia
      Spence
      Porter
      Vargas
      Berto
      Matthysse
      Khan
      Berto better than Peterson? Khan already lost to Peterson lol and Jeff horn is very debatable

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
        They aren't competitive fights and I think you realize this too, so it's hard to get excited about 25-1 favorites.

I just imagine dudes having a pizza party for willie monroe jr vs GGG Lol, it's like the same fight. idk may be just me
        Just cause Monroe was magically top 10 doesn't make him the same level as Lamont Peterson. He's a fuking bum compared to Lamont

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Shocked that Spence is 1/25.

Some bookmakers in the UK have him at 1/100! Crazy!

I think Spence will win but I'd say more of a 1/5 1/6 favourite range.
          lmao, yup, but still "a great night of boxing doe". Let's see another thread Larry says 1/25 odds are a good night of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            Just cause Monroe was magically top 10 doesn't make him the same level as Lamont Peterson. He's a fuking bum compared to Lamont
            you're absolutely right monroe had no business being ranked at all in the top 10, but on that same note, what has lamont peterson done in the past two years even to warrant a ranking this high?

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
              Berto better than Peterson? Khan already lost to Peterson lol and Jeff horn is very debatable
              lol berto on roids or lamont on roids

Berto HAS to be better than Lamont since *Floyd picked him to fight right? *Floyd only fights the best lol.

At this stage I think Horn is better than Lamont, but like you said debatable. Debatable for both Berto/Horn, but you asked for names, those are the ones I cam up with.

If you think Khan lost, good for you, I won't try and change your mind.

Comment

I think the problem is with some dudes is they don't want to admit they're biased. That's ok. But be real and admit that certain fights are mismatches and not competitive at all. We get it. We all have our favorite fighters and people we enjoy watching. I loved watching Pacman demolish ****ty fighters like chris algieri and bum bum rios. Why? Because he's my favorite fighter, but believe me i know those fights are mismatches and to be honest **** fights

People trying to hide and masquerade that these fights are actually good competitive fights make me laugh. There is no issue at all with saying you're a big spence fan and like watching him beat the **** out of guys. But to sit on here and say you're excited and throwing a party with chicken wings, beer etc for a guy who got pancaked 5 years ago by a much smaller, weaker, and overall not as good fighter (matthysse) is laughable to think about

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                  you were called out for it and the poster even quoted you and posted YOUR quote. (don't ask me to look for it)
                  There is no quote that exist that says I will not watch a boxer if they are not black..

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                    I'll be trying to wake up at 3am to catch em. Nothing special.
                    I forget you UK guys have it rough.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
                      you're absolutely right monroe had no business being ranked at all in the top 10, but on that same note, what has lamont peterson done in the past two years even to warrant a ranking this high?
                      again man stop with the facts, you know that does no good here. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X