Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never had a Pabst Blue Ribbon honestly. I used to only fucc with Jack Daniel's straight on the rocks but in the past year or 2 I've started drinking beer.. I fucc with Dos XX or Coors Light, come at me.

Comment

I used to drink PBR in college, like a lot. It was my favorite cheap beer at the university. IMO, way better than Keystone or Busch. I can't even drink Busch when I'm hammered. I was at a house party, and I poured it onto the lawn.

Then when I started going to my favorite dive bar, I would get Hamms. Hamms was tasty and cheap. $2.75 for a 32 oz mug. At that bar, you could get hammered and get a full meal for under $15.

We would go there several times a month, then it closed. A part of me died when it closed it's doors for good. I think the reason it closed was cuz they took Hamms off their tap and replaced it with crappy Rolling Rock. Probably lost business doing that, cuz I didn't know any other bar that had Hamms on tap.

Now I'll go to the strip club and get Miller Lite bottles for $1.50. Haven't gone there in a while though cuz I like their girls too much. They take my money.
      Last edited by b Murphington; 12-31-2017, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Smdh at all these folks arguing about which beer taste better. I'm an OG and my favorite beer is a cold one that's in my hand.

Comment

I only drink Heineken.. heineken to me is the best ever

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            PBR is without a doubt the worst beer ever made. I have no idea how anyone drinks it.

It's like they took normal beer and mixed in battery acid.

It's like pee but so spoiled not even Marquez would want anything to do with it.

I'm convinced that it's one big inside joke and no one actually enjoys it.
            It's become "hipster beer," that's why.

But seriously PBR is a horrible tasting cheep beer. If there's one thing I hate in life, it's cheep beer.

Have a Brooklyn Lager, instead...

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              Damn I used to think all American beers were horrible.

Then I tasted Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer this may be my new beer especially when the venue has no decent foreign beers.

I'd say my favorite beers are: Japanese all the Asahi, Kirin, Sapporo stuff is great.

Guinness

Heineken

Had an amazing Czech beer which was incredible but forgot the name.

Cheers and Happy New Years buddies!
              That's good beer! My grand father drank himself to death on that quality beverage! I'm not even ****ing joking!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                It's become "hipster beer," that's why.

But seriously PBR is a horrible tasting cheep beer. If there's one thing I hate in life, it's cheep beer.

Have a Brooklyn Lager, instead...

For the price though, PBR is just fine. PBR is like the blue collar, workmans beer that your grandad would drink on that old, broken in leather recliner while he has a smoke. Expensive beer can leave a heavy dent in your wallet. If you drink a lot, you can save a crap ton of money opting for cheap beer and saving the expensive **** for special occasions or for when you go out to bars.

If you're a light drinker, you can probably get away with drinking craft.

- 30 rack of PBR for $13
                - 12 pack of your tasty, complex IPA with a cool name and a cool looking label, $16

Comment

I've only had it once, so don't remember much about it. Seemed to pop up in a lot of bars around here with stuff like Long wave.

I've been drinking a lot of stuff like Peroni and Moretti over Christmas. Someone bought me some Kraken rum as well. Seems ok, i'm not much of a drinker of spirits though to be honest.

Comment

I need a case that there P blue ribbon beer cum guzzling gangsters to drain my nuts. Homie I hit lil Phaggots up.. and I need at least 12 cum guxxling lil boxingscene bishes to serve my friends.

Comment

My fam on my Dad's side is from Milwaukee. Old boy Captain Pabst, who created PBR, also emigrated there and his mansion is open to the pubic and has tours. My Dad dragged me along during a visit to when I was a kid and it was actually badass.

Old dude came to America with zilch in the 1850s, started working on ships, became a captain of the ship, and then started rubbing shoulders with rich dudes who used the shipping lines to transports their products. One of those dudes owned a brewing company and that **** sounded cool to Pabst, so he married the dude's daughter and got into brewing.

Rest is history; they created PBR, sold a ****load of it, took the company public and all got crazy rich. Crazy to think I can walk into a bar and get a class of beer created by a bad mother****er who went from zero to hero over 100 years ago.
                      Last edited by paulf; 01-01-2018, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X