Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Will Kill GGG, THIS IS WHY GGG REFUSES TO SIGN THE CONTRACTS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo has not chances to beat GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
      99% of the time when GGG gets punched in his face he has to reset to get going again. Canelo will destroy GGG with ease.

It was funny when claiming canelo is ducking and all this but that time is up and its time for him to sign the contracts and to stop ducking!

GGG reminds me of Ward,. When ward only claim to fame is beating froch and hanging his hat on the W for the next half a decade, GGG is doing the same thing but with the notion that canelo ducked him well that time is UP! SIGN THE CONTRACTS!
      Man just stfu! You are right that cantnelo will beat ggg but it's because ggg is old and we saw that in his last two fights. That's why cantnelo and gbp waited two years to even think about making the fight. I find it amusing that you call ggg a duck because he won't sign the contract but didn't call cantnelo a duck when he hid in his made up weight class went up to fight a way past prime cotto then back down to 154 and now 164.5 but for years he said he wasn't a MW? Now he is going to fight a old ggg and claim he beat him at his best when any real fan of the sport can't see this fight is years too late. Pathetic cantnelo fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
        So If GGG beats Canelo you will recognise him as an ATG and a guy who constantly proves you wrong, correct?
        I really hope Canelo doesn't get sparked out by Chavez but I can see that happening, got a bad feeling about this one.
        Proves me wrong I haven't picked him to lose any of these fights going in. My problem with him is him ducking ward, canelo and other top fighters. I thought he was going to steam roll chinny jacobs. The fact that jacobs a brawler not known for being slick was able to out box him easily is a bad sign for GGG. If you consider jacobs slick wait till you see what canelo does to him. Faster, better ring IQ, better defense, better chin. GGG too damn slow and gets picked off all night by canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          I just literally posted smith own words after the fight saying I couldn't land anything. And you got the nerve to talk about a fighter eating flush shots go look at all the flush shots GGG eats from a welterweight brook and look at GGG face after the fight.

That's eating flush shots that punch literally lifted his feet off the canvas.
          Funny that you didn't opt to show pictures of GGG face after the Jacobs fight, and you never showed me any gif of that sort of punch that Jacob landed on GGG?

In fact, If anything I think Kell Brook took a much better fight to GGG than Jacobs did.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            Proves me wrong I haven't picked him to lose any of these fights going in. My problem with him is him ducking ward, canelo and other top fighters. I thought he was going to steam roll chinny jacobs. The fact that jacobs a brawler not known for being slick was able to out box him easily is a bad sign for GGG. If you consider jacobs slick wait till you see what canelo does to him. Faster, better ring IQ, better defense, better chin. GGG too damn slow and gets picked off all night by canelo.
            Outbox him, what were you even watching?
            Man you don't half talk some amount of rubbish, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Man just stfu! You are right that cantnelo will beat ggg but it's because ggg is old and we saw that in his last two fights. That's why cantnelo and gbp waited two years to even think about making the fight. I find it amusing that you call ggg a duck because he won't sign the contract but didn't call cantnelo a duck when he hid in his made up weight class went up to fight a way past prime cotto then back down to 154 and now 164.5 but for years he said he wasn't a MW? Now he is going to fight a old ggg and claim he beat him at his best when any real fan of the sport can't see this fight is years too late. Pathetic cantnelo fans.
              I think you're buying too much into these news articles about GGG suddenly being old and past It, It's just not true.

Golovkin showed last night that he was a very good boxer but anyone with half a brain already knew he was that, he was just picking Jacobs apart and well look at GGG face at the post fight press conference!
              For someone who was apparently eating loads of shots to the face, he really didn't have much damage to his face at all, it was Jacobs wearing the sunglasses, not Golovkin!

I did think GGG could have done a little bit more to try and get his guy outta there but you gotta remember boxing takes two to tango, Jacobs wasn't exactly willing to go toe-to-toe with him or be the aggressor at one single point of time in that fight, yet everyone is acting like Jacobs had a flawless fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                How so? What part don't you get that he does not utilize footwork anyway.his upper body movement will be more than enough to dodge Golovkin's slow ass punches.

I'd agree with you if Alvarez pot shot and circled his opponents or used his footspeed to set up dynamic angles but he doesn't haha. He uses them to plant down and generate more power. GGG knows how to cut the ring, but can he set up enough traps to get Canelo into falling for them? Can he feint well enough to catch Canelo off guard? He can sure thrust out a beautiful jab, but can his follow up be hasty enough to reach an evasive target that has some incredibly good upper body movement? Too many questions on GGG's end.
                The answers to your questions are yes.

And I'm not so sure about his upper body being enough to get out of the way of GG's punches. I didn't like what I saw in the Smith fight, yeah he avoided a lot/blocked a lot but if that was GGG? Different story. He'd feel the blocked punches, he'd be vulnerable to vicious body punches, not to mention that ramrod jab.

Comment

Most of my favorite fighters are Mexican and i dont like GGG but let's be real.. Canelo isnt going to " outbox " him lol maybe in spurts but he wont be able to sustain it without eating big shots..

Canelo is too small and stationary for GG..

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
                    So If GGG beats Canelo you will recognise him as an ATG and a guy who constantly proves you wrong, correct?
                    I really hope Canelo doesn't get sparked out by Chavez but I can see that happening, got a bad feeling about this one.
                    I'm with you man. I think GBP picking Chavez jr is going to end up being a cherry pick gone wrong. Dude will have more of a size advantage over Candelita than Jacobs did over GGG...plus have the length, the height, the power. It doesn't look good for the diva imo.

Comment

Jacobs has crazy power and hit GGG flush. barely even wobbled him. and Canelo wont be able to just get off the ropes with ease. he lacks the footwork. he's gonna have to exchange at close range with GGG. not a good idea.

I give Canelo the edge in handspeed and reflexes. while GGG packs more power, defensively underrated and better timing. it's gonna be a shootout and I give a slight edge towards GGG in that scenario. but it's definitely going twelve because both chins are legit.

Comment

Working...
                      X