Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBA: If No Golovkin-Canelo, We Will Order GGG-Danny Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBA: If No Golovkin-Canelo, We Will Order GGG-Danny Jacobs

Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin successfully satisfied his mandatory obligation of the middleweight title on Saturday night, this time against his IBF mandatory challenger, Dominic Wade, who was stopped in two rounds. Golovkin also happens to be the WBA 'super' champion at that weight class. The 'regular' version of that belt is held by Danny Jacobs.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-24-2016, 01:22 PM.

Golovkin breaks Jacobs...it's simple physics. But who know's, Jacobs reminds me of a spry Joe Louis

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Ok haters, take this.

What you gonna say now? you wanted GGG to fight Jacobs? seems like it will be ordered for late 2016. I guess that some of you will say: "but Pirog did it better." "oh Pirog did it faster". "He finished him in three but still got hit a lot" etc.

I hope Jacobs don't ask for two millions or something like that which he doesn't deserve.

"Jacobs wasn't that good anyway, the real fight was Canelo at 155 and he ducked it".
      Haymon will win the purse bid and Golovkin will vacate watch.

Comment

Never been sold on Jacobs but this as good as it gets at MW after GGG, Canelo is the next best, then Jacobs then Saunders.

Based on what I saw from the Pirog and Mora fights, GGG destroys Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Ok haters, take this.

What you gonna say now? you wanted GGG to fight Jacobs? seems like it will be ordered for late 2016. I guess that some of you will say: "but Pirog did it better." "oh Pirog did it faster". "He finished him in three but still got hit a lot" etc.

I hope Jacobs don't ask for two millions or something like that which he doesn't deserve.

"Jacobs wasn't that good anyway, the real fight was Canelo at 155 and he ducked it".
          Bro relax, even GGG fans have already said Jacobs is not that good. It's not a knock on GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            Haymon will win the purse bid and Golovkin will vacate watch.
            Or Golovkin goes on a PBC card on CBS or NBC or espn, which would be awesome...

Golovkin is tailor made to draw casuals with his style,,

Comment

So if Canelo vacates then It's GGG Vs Jacobs for the WBA/WBC/IBF strap at middleweight..... Who ever wins can we just call them the Undisputed Champ because the WBO is just a paperweight at that point and Saunders would have zero leverage too have homefield advantage over either guy......

Comment

This is good. Jacobs isn't great but he comes to fight. That's what I like to see, real fights. Not much life at 160 anyway so why the fk not?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Or Golovkin goes on a PBC card on CBS or NBC or espn, which would be awesome...

Golovkin is tailor made to draw casuals with his style,,
                  He has an exclusive contract with hbo you already know this. Same excuse as kov

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                    So if Canelo vacates then It's GGG Vs Jacobs for the WBA/WBC/IBF strap at middleweight..... Who ever wins can we just call them the Undisputed Champ because the WBO is just a paperweight at that point and Saunders would have zero leverage too have homefield advantage over either guy......
                    GGG is likely to fight Saunders first if he agrees to a summer showdown, so it'll be for all the belts. Jacobs is suppose to fight Lee this summer. Its a good chance Jacobs loses that fight and we get GGG vs Lee instead.

Comment

Working...
                    X