Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Be Real. If A Girl is Attracted To You, There Isn't Much You Can Do Wrong.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    add a 6 piece nugget to your meal, put 2 nuggets inside the Big Mac and enjoy, fcuk it! make it worth while

mcnuggets inside the bigmac? that's pretty 3rd world...i might try that as well

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      mcnuggets inside the bigmac? that's pretty 3rd world...i might try that as well
      Welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
        Not true at all.

If you're not on the top of your game, then somebody that is will take your girl. That is, if your girl is worth taking. If you're talking about fat ugly skanks that nobody else wants, then you would be right.

If you don't believe me then keep thinking that and lose your girl lol.
        inb4 the boxing scene don juans
        too late.

mission failed at post #5.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
          too late.

mission failed at post #5.
          This Ragnar guy is good value

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            You also gotta have a big c0ck.
            Originally posted by Queef Genius View Post
            Only if you want a second go at her. You can be tiny and still get laid once.
            Originally posted by UTEP View Post
            damm this had me dying .the truth .. i mean im practically married so have no advice for you e-pimps but dont go around waving small wands expecting a girl to hit u back after she lets you hit once ..

Comment

lmfaoooooo

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                Most women are attracted to all types of men, you gotta make the right moves to make her yours (at least for one night)

being a dick or super nice is lame though, just be yourself and make her laugh
                This is pretty much it. Girls can smell fakeness and false confidence from a mile away. Fake confidence basically comes from trying to force yourself into acting a way you usually don't. The girl will pick up on it pretty soon (unless she's just desperate) and it makes everything uncomfortable. About 99% of chicks love to laugh and have a good time as it makes them a lot more comfortable and much more willing to go out with you again, or even jump on your schlonger. Every single girl I have ever talked to about the topic has told me they love funny guys.

Also, there are many ways things could go wrong, even if the girl is attracted to you at first. Easiest example, you could say the wrong thing and immediately fuck it up. Quite alot could go wrong actually
                Last edited by Dixie Normis; 07-23-2014, 05:47 AM.

Comment

if she's attracted to you, and you're already beating on it just right, there's little you can do wrong.

as others have said, there are definitely measures that must be taken if you're trying to beat on it for the first time. just being handsome won't cut it. you don't need some sort of airtight casanova game, either.

you need compatibility, mutual attraction. as somebody else pointed out, there's not a girl on the planet who won't appreciate you making her laugh.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X