No announcement yet.

Cam Newton #1 pick in the draft?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cam Newton #1 pick in the draft?

Do you guys buy him being the top pick in the draft?

It looks like the Panthers will probably grab him. Hes good and there are a bunch of potential good qbs in this draft class, but im not buying into him right now.

If Im Carolina I trade down or pick the sure thing in Nick Fairley at Dtackle.

I hope so,i want my broncos to scoop marcell dareus.

Comment

Hell no. I don't see why people going nuts over a Spread Option O, TE who can throw the ball.

Carolina needs offensive line personell. That's what they need. Their whole problem last season was that they couldn't protect the QB for shyte. If they can't protect the QB, why pick a QB with the first pick?

Even then, I would give Mallet a shot over Cam. Ryan Mallett is basically Phillip Rivers. But because Mallett will be around in the 2nd-3rd rounds.

Carolina at least opting for DT is better than QB. While I don't approve of that Fairley guy, Auburn D wasn't the reason why they won games. I would go for the bama kid, Dareus. Who, if he fails at DT, he can be moved to DE and vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        I hope so,i want my broncos to scoop marcell dareus.
        Arent they talking about picking up a QB now too over starting Tebow?

Comment

Kind of feel bad for Clausen, hasn't been given a proper chance to show what he's got.

Comment

IMO the biggest stud offensively in this draft class is Mark Ingram, barring any injuries of course.

The rest of the guys on offense are hard to tell how they will do in the pros.

Comment

I can't be positive, but I don't think there's any chance that Newton goes first in the draft.

Hell, is it even a shoe in that he'll be the first QB taken?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                IMO the biggest stud offensively in this draft class is Mark Ingram, barring any injuries of course.

The rest of the guys on offense are hard to tell how they will do in the pros.

Woah! Are you serious? Don't you know who his teammate is? #8. Julio Jones.

If you combine Terrell Owens and Randy Moss, you have Julio Jones. The huge body of TO and the vertical of Moss. Less speed than a prime Moss but makes up for it by being hard to tackle just like TO. He is ridiculous.

All the "experts" are nuts for AJ green but AJ is basically Braylon Edwards. Julio Jones is the real beast.

Comment

Newton will join a long line of SEC quarterbacks that do not pan out in the NFL. Very few of their quarterbacks have good careers and his make up really screams out that he will be a bust. The few quarterbacks from that league to have success had an accurate arm, which he certainly doesn't. I wouldn't touch Cam Newton with a 10 foot poll.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Woah! Are you serious? Don't you know who his teammate is? #8. Julio Jones.

If you combine Terrell Owens and Randy Moss, you have Julio Jones. The huge body of TO and the vertical of Moss. Less speed than a prime Moss but makes up for it by being hard to tackle just like TO. He is ridiculous.

All the "experts" are nuts for AJ green but AJ is basically Braylon Edwards. Julio Jones is the real beast.
                    You just said the magic Name in the draft Flicker homie. Julio Jones. The young man's stock rose a ton from his showing at the combine. All on a broken foot!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X