Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** just got real.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he posted on NSB he would probably make a topic about some fighter being overrated and exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
      the only reason male suicide rates are higher is because when we do it, we mean it. most female suicide attempts aren't effective and are just cries for help. like i said, most guys are repressed because we're too busy trying to solve our problems and earn livings.

women don't talk about more **** because they're mentally healthier than us. they do it because they're naturally more emotional than us and have more free time than us.
      We're going to have to agree to disagree on this one. Women are out there working and having careers and bringing up children etc. If anything there's probably more pressure on them, generally speaking. The more emotional part I don't really agree with either. We're just wired differently, but we're as emotional as each other. If males truly wern't very emotional then there would be no problem. But there is. The emotion needs to be released, and not let to sit and built up. We're social creatures, for the most part. It needs to be let out...far too many stressed out people out there who are ticking time bombs.

Men mean it more? Maybe there's some truth to that. But a lot of males give distress signals long before they actually kill themselves, so I still think it's irrelevant even if there's some truth to it.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
        We're going to have to agree to disagree on this one. Women are out there working and having careers and bringing up children etc. If anything there's probably more pressure on them, generally speaking. The more emotional part I don't really agree with either. We're just wired differently, but we're as emotional as each other. If males truly wern't very emotional then there would be no problem. But there is. The emotion needs to be released, and not let to sit and built up. We're social creatures, for the most part. It needs to be let out...far too many stressed out people out there who are ticking time bombs.

Men mean it more? Maybe there's some truth to that. But a lot of males give distress signals long before they actually kill themselves, so I still think it's irrelevant even if there's some truth to it.
        i'm always down with agreeing to disagree. that's why i love these boards cause we're just sayin what our opinions are and not tryin to change anyone else's.

now i'm not sayin women don't work hard having careers or raising children. but it is not in their nature to be providers. it is in their nature to be NUTURERS and that's just how we're wired. there's no dispute in that.

so, generally speaking, that allows women more free time than men. raising children is hard but not as hard as a lot of women make it out to be. and it's usually not necessary for them to go out and gain careers. the more pressure on them is an illusion because men just don't complain as much.

and i don't agree with you that we should all just start venting more. a man makes the most of himself by being leader, leading by example, and getting the job done. now that doesn't mean he shouldn't express his feelings ever but to put MORE focus on that is completely unnecessary in my opinion. a man solves his problems but does not depend on others' involvement.

Comment

i'm always down with agreeing to disagree. that's why i love these boards cause we're just sayin what our opinions are and not tryin to change anyone else's.

now i'm not sayin women don't work hard having careers or raising children. but it is not in their nature to be providers. it is in their nature to be NUTURERS and that's just how we're wired. there's no dispute in that.

so, generally speaking, that allows women more free time than men. raising children is hard but not as hard as a lot of women make it out to be. and it's usually not necessary for them to go out and gain careers. the more pressure on them is an illusion because men just don't complain as much.

and i don't agree with you that we should all just start venting more. a man makes the most of himself by being leader, leading by example, and getting the job done. now that doesn't mean he shouldn't express his feelings ever but to put MORE focus on that is completely unnecessary in my opinion. a man solves his problems but does not depend on others' involvement.
          It is in their nature to do whatever it takes to raise their children, and if that means doing both jobs then that's what they do. The free time stuff I'm not getting at all. They have jobs, they bring up children, they do housework etc. Men usually have more recreational time than women. But that time is often used comparing dick size, rather than having deep conversations. Men don't complain as much? I've hardly ever heard a female complain when she has a cold or flu. A male on the otherhand..... [ok that was an easy one].

The leader stuff can still be accomplished while at the same time letting off some steam. Who says we have to be leaders anyway? We can be leaders in our own way without having to control everything. If there's something that's bothering someone, I'd say it's a pretty good idea to not let it build up. The letting it build up way doesn't seem to be working.

Comment

It is in their nature to do whatever it takes to raise their children, and if that means doing both jobs then that's what they do. The free time stuff I'm not getting at all. They have jobs, they bring up children, they do housework etc. Men usually have more recreational time than women. But that time is often used comparing dick size, rather than having deep conversations. Men don't complain as much? I've hardly ever heard a female complain when she has a cold or flu. A male on the otherhand..... [ok that was an easy one].

The leader stuff can still be accomplished while at the same time letting off some steam. Who says we have to be leaders anyway? We can be leaders in our own way without having to control everything. If there's something that's bothering someone, I'd say it's a pretty good idea to not let it build up. The letting it build up way doesn't seem to be working.
            if you look at traditional households then the man worked while the woman raised the children and did the housework. i do not find this to be more stressful than going out and working everyday. obviously it depends on the amount of children in the household but any less than 2....no way.

now, thanks to feminism, women work more. for the most part, it's just a way for them to prove themselves equal to men. the vast majority can't do it as well as men, the rest are either single or let their children suffer in lack of attention for the woman's simple desire to prove herself.

men have more recreational time??? another illusion. we just know how to recreate. most women don't have constructive recreational activities. how many do you see fishing, hunting, grilling, or playing any form of sport? women spend their leisure time talking and gossiping. men don't talk much because we prefer engaging rather than conversing. dunno where the cold/flu example is going but anybody who observes the outside world within the same time/space continuim that we're all living in will easily vouch that women find wayyyyyy more things to complain about than men.

and leadership does not involve controlling everything. we're not all megalomaniacs here. but it does involve taking control of your own life, along with your family's, and men have always been geared to do that more effectively than women. most families that have women being the predominant decision-makers end up being disfunctional in the long run.

Comment

Yeah, that's the problem with males, we don't talk about about our problems like a lot of females do. It just builds up inside until one day something has to give. Those sorts of forums are the last place to go to if you want any kind of sympathy or support. I have no idea how someone could believe a group of strangers would possibly care though. From what I gather his posts didn't appear to look serious, just stuff about taking a lot of Xanex or something. Most people are going to think he's messing around or just looking for attention when they see that.

Awful place to cry out for help.
              Hell yeah, men never speak with other men about their problems. The Internet is a terrible place to seek support. Often times you don't know who you talking to. People be playing games behind their computers and those who are "naive" and inexperienced get hurt. That cat needed some counseling bad--that was it.

R.I.P.

Comment

u mad cos we stylin on y'all?

Comment

They continue to disrespect him on Bodybuilding.com

****ing pricks.
                  Last edited by Viktor777; 11-22-2008, 02:49 PM.

Comment

if you look at traditional households then the man worked while the woman raised the children and did the housework. i do not find this to be more stressful than going out and working everyday. obviously it depends on the amount of children in the household but any less than 2....no way.

now, thanks to feminism, women work more. for the most part, it's just a way for them to prove themselves equal to men. the vast majority can't do it as well as men, the rest are either single or let their children suffer in lack of attention for the woman's simple desire to prove herself.

men have more recreational time??? another illusion. we just know how to recreate. most women don't have constructive recreational activities. how many do you see fishing, hunting, grilling, or playing any form of sport? women spend their leisure time talking and gossiping. men don't talk much because we prefer engaging rather than conversing. dunno where the cold/flu example is going but anybody who observes the outside world within the same time/space continuim that we're all living in will easily vouch that women find wayyyyyy more things to complain about than men.

and leadership does not involve controlling everything. we're not all megalomaniacs here. but it does involve taking control of your own life, along with your family's, and men have always been geared to do that more effectively than women. most families that have women being the predominant decision-makers end up being disfunctional in the long run.
                    Even in those traditional circumstances, the man would work then come and and relax, or go out and relax. The woman was looking after the kids 24/7. Women have equal rights these days because of democracy. Radical movements obviously speed that process up, just as they do for other oppressed groups of people. Most women are out there doing their thing simply because they have the opportunity to do so these days. The ability to be independant is probably the major driving force behind it. Men would often abuse their power and treat women like crap, simply because the woman had no financial independance. That sort of thing is dying out now because women have their own money. Do you think they shouldn't have the same opportunities as men?

Women don't usually have that competitive streak in them that men do [in a sporting sense anyway], so maybe that's why they don't play as much sport or whatever. There's plenty of time to talk when doing something like fishing anyway, so there's no excuse. Men do seem to complain more about flu and whatever, but it's hard to say who complains the most in a broader sense.
                    Men are geared more to take control more effectively and take care of their family? I think men have been screwing up their power for a very long time and women [some of them] are showing us men a thing or two. Lots of men have ran a mile and let women take care of families because they couldn't deal with it. Your last sentence is just more conjecture. There's no proof of that. Ideally kids need both parents.

The fact is us guys don't talk enough about our problems because of the macho bull****, and the most vulnerable can ultimately pay for it with their lives. ''No man is an island''.

Comment

Originally posted by Viktor777 View Post
                      They continue to disrespect him on Bodybuilding.com

****ing pricks.
                      Those *******s don't give a ****. I bet when they're dying they're not going to be acting all bad and ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X