Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn’t Canelo fight some his age and weight🤷🏾*♂️

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah but Charlo is calling out Canelo, Canelo want answer the call, people don’t want to fight Charlo he fight what he can get

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      No, I didn’t see him ranked as the best. Maybe a few fanboys but that’s it. You said “everyone” which is blatantly not true. He was seen as 3rd at best. I personally had him 4 and felt he was always a little overrated but a very good but far from great fighter. A lot didn’t even have him top 10 and said he’s a bum so if you are going to take the fanboys word as gold you have to take the views that he’s a bum equally as gold

I’ve seen you say how Cotto was totally overrated and not that good. I actually agree with that too.
      I say lots of fighters are overrated and aren't that good. Everyone automatically assumes that i must think they're terrible. One guy i believe is terrible and is lucky he's in a terrible era is Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by HardcoreboxingG View Post
        Yeah but Charlo is calling out Canelo, Canelo want answer the call, people don’t want to fight Charlo he fight what he can get
        Charlo is next in line for the WBC, so Canelo will have to answer sooner than later.

Comment

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤦🏾*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            I say lots of fighters are overrated and aren't that good. Everyone automatically assumes that i must think they're terrible. One guy i believe is terrible and is lucky he's in a terrible era is Wilder.
            Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Also agree on Wilder. F level fighter with A+ power in his right hand so he’s about a C level guy. Not terrible because the power means more at Heavyweight but not good.

The same abilities at a lower weight class his record would have around 15-25.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
              Canelo probably will be close to 200 lb on fight night too. Madness.
              Canelo can weigh whatever he wants on fight night and he said he expects to weigh about 173 pounds on fight night. He has no reason I can think of to lie about it. Fielding expects to weigh about 179 on fight night. 173 lbs is not even close to 200 lbs and no boxer gains 30 pounds in 32 hours. It would be impossible to do that and very harmful to the boxer to try to do that. A gain of 10 to 15 pounds between the weigh in and the fight probably helps the fighter but gains of much more than that probably do more harm than good.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Canelo can weigh whatever he wants on fight night and he said he expects to weigh about 173 pounds on fight night. He has no reason I can think of to lie about it. Fielding expects to weigh about 179 on fight night. 173 lbs is not even close to 200 lbs and no boxer gains 30 pounds in 32 hours. It would be impossible to do that and very harmful to the boxer to try to do that. A gain of 10 to 15 pounds between the weigh in and the fight probably helps the fighter but gains of much more than that probably do more harm than good.
                Canelo weighed more than 180 lb for the GGG fights... it's common sense to assume he'll be even heavier when fighting at a higher weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                  Canelo's on p4p lists and is doing this against actual world ranked fighters.
                  ROFL!!! Dude was toyed with baby Floyd, had razor close controversial wins against Lara, trout and a 36 year old GGG.... you Canelo fans are straight delusional. He disrespected the sport by hiding at a made up weight class of 155 fighting welterweights.

Comment

Originally posted by HardcoreboxingG View Post
                    Jermall can get Jacobs any time he wants. Jacobs called him out loud and clear several times. Guess what. Jermall doesn't want to fight Jacobs. He prefers Monroe. In fact Jermall has never fought a good middleweight that is a legit contender and Monroe is not in the top 10 either. When and if Jermall beats a top 10 middleweight he might have earned a shot at GGG or Canelo but right now he has done very little at 160 and he brings in very little money so why should they fight him? Ring magazine ranks Jermall number 6 with GGG number 1, and Jacobs number 2. Saunders, Brant and Andrade are all ranked above Jermall. Jermall needs to wait his turn or actually beat a top middleweight before accusing Canelo or GGG of ducking him.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                      Canelo weighed more than 180 lb for the GGG fights... it's common sense to assume he'll be even heavier when fighting at a higher weight class.
                      I think you are mistaken about him weighing more than 180 for GGG. I pay close attention to such matters and I don't remember anything about him weighing over 180. This sounds more like one of those rumors that are BS. Khan claimed Canelo gained 40 pounds and weighed 195 in the ring when he fought him. More Khan crybaby BS. People can say anything but it doesn't make it true. If HBO weighed him on fight night and said he weighed 180 or more I'll believe them but I don't think they did.

Comment

Working...
                      X