Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: I'll Chase Canelo To 168 - I'm Bigger, Better Than Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genrick View Post
    Cnelo can only fight one fighter at a time.
    He's fighting fellow GBP Lemieux next.
    I expect this Charlo clown to take a long vacation again.
    Or fight another scrub in the interim.
    Nothing in between like Jacobs, Derevy, Andrade, etc.
    Let's hope little Willie beat him to a pulp.
    Does someone pay you to say things like this? Cuz I wouldn't want to sound like you if I wasn't getting paid....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
      Get in line.

In the meantime fight a notable opponent. Of course you look good fightings cab drivers.
      What do you mean get in line? He is the NEXT in line

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
        Will you chase him to dazn tho? All well and good saying yeah I want Canelo and claiming he’s ducking without taking the necessary steps to make the fight
        You DON'T have to sign to dazn to get the fight done.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
          you got to actually try to make the fight rather than all that usual futile shouting he does
          He doesn't have to do anything but win his next fight cuz he is a mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Papirico52 View Post
            They booed him because he was giving excuses that he didn't KOed him because he moved, and I believe that was Jermell no Jermall.
            No it was JERMALL. Not Jermell that was boo'd. Im reading right now.

"The crowd boo'd loudly when the scores were read out to let the judges know they felt Trout should have won".

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
              This is now becoming a pattern of PBC fighters when comes to building their profiles. Claim elite fighters are avoiding them while they're fighting bums. One thing is claiming through social media that champ is avoiding them, something totally different is formally objecting to champ's request for voluntary defense. Charlie not even once formally objected to GGG's or Canelo's request for voluntary defense, but he's so much louder in social media. Even Sulecki was too much for him.
              BTW, D-chenko got GGG stripped by formally objecting to GGG's request for voluntary defense against Martirosyan. That says all.
              You have a pattern of always picking losers....LMMFAO! Sulecki didn't even want to fight Mall & signed to fight someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Does someone pay you to say things like this? Cuz I wouldn't want to sound like you if I wasn't getting paid....LOL
                I agree I hope that idiot is at least getting paid for acting like a full blown RTARD.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                  Exactly! Charlie not even once objected to GGG's or Canelo's request to WBC for a voluntary defense. If mnado or interim champ doesn't formally object to champ's request for voluntary defense, organization (in this case WBC) grants champ allowance (sanctioning) for a voluntary defense.

Stop acting like they want to fight Jermall.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    this fools still has Daniel jacobs problems, lol.

Plus he already said he aint fighting on DAZN so that fight is not happening, Canelo is ONLY fighting on DAZN. it is what it is and they know this thats why he talking loud, lmfao @ he calling himself the BOOGEYMAN lol im pretty sure the fans have to give you that accolade and guess what no one thinks you are the boogeyman lmfao.
                    You acting like these dudes want to fight Jermall. He told Jacobs to get in with him but Jacobs didn't, Jacobs wants Nelo too. Jermall is the mandatory so it doesn't matter if Nelo is on dazn or not cuz the fight can be made.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
                      But who are they? If they're so good and the best why aren't they fighting each other instead of begging canelo?
                      Let's see who they are. Jermall Charlo is the mandatory, Andrade is a Champion & Jacobs is a Champion. They don't have to fight each other right now but they will in due time. Question is why are YOU so concerned about people asking for fights instead of saying you want to see it too??

Comment

Working...
                      X