Collapse
No announcement yet.

lol Ellie Seckbach throwing shade at Boxing scene ? 1hourRun in the thumbnail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elie has been talking crap about Fury for years. Literally.

Comment

imagine if Peter Fury was actually on the forum ha. He is the last man i'd ever imagining signing up to an internet forum.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Absolutely amazing

Fury probably doesn't even know what BoxingScene is.

Stick by your words Elie, take responsibility for what you say.

The way he basically called everyone on BoxingScene a loser with no life was gold
        to be fair he has a point

"Where boxing fans get together and talk trash" hahaaa so true

Comment

He's proper pushing Wilder now. Saying Wilder is going to kick Fury's ass, like a ****ing woman. Also saying he'd say it to his face etc, i would love to see the little coward do that, he hasn't got the balls.
          RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            to be fair he has a point

"Where boxing fans get together and talk trash" hahaaa so true
            WBC WBA IBF is a promoter though, he's made title fights, he works with Haymon and Finkel, he gets paid to post on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              WBC WBA IBF is a promoter though, he's made title fights, he works with Haymon and Finkel, he gets paid to post on the forum.
              Don't forget he works for DAZN too.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                More lying from Robbie as always. Have never said I work with Haymon. Have never said I work with Finkel. Yes I am paid to post here, as are many others. No big deal.
                RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  More lying from Robbie as always. Have never said I work with Haymon. Have never said I work with Finkel. Yes I am paid to post here, as are many others. No big deal.
                  Who pays you to post here and why would you be paid to post here ? To push an agenda or something or to Fanboy certain fighters ?

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    Who pays you to post here and why would you be paid to post here ? To push an agenda or something or to Fanboy certain fighters ?
                    It's none of your business who pays me to post here.

I'm not given any agenda to push other than to post the truth about how the sport really operates behind the scenes. That is the only objective I've ever been given.

The fighters that are lied about the most are PBC fighters because De La Hoya owns Ring Magazine, Bob Arum has built strong media relationships for 50 years, and both of them know Al Haymon will never respond.

In PR warfare, it's always open season on PBC because nobody is fighting back. So having been hired to post about how things really work in boxing, I get stuck constantly having to defend PBC fighters, because those are the guys being lied about the most. I have no allegiance to PBC. I don't work for PBC. I do business with DAZN. I'm rooting for DAZN. But I don't allow any personal bias to affect my posts here. I'm always honest. I don't like Golden Boy at all, but that was a huge get for DAZN. DAZN is trying to crack the US market and they now have the biggest draw in American boxing exclusive for 11 fights. That's huge. Grand slam home run for DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      It's none of your business who pays me to post here.

I'm not given any agenda to push other than to post the truth about how the sport really operates behind the scenes. That is the only objective I've ever been given.

The fighters that are lied about the most are PBC fighters because De La Hoya owns Ring Magazine, Bob Arum has built strong media relationships for 50 years, and both of them know Al Haymon will never respond.

In PR warfare, it's always open season on PBC because nobody is fighting back. So having been hired to post about how things really work in boxing, I get stuck constantly having to defend PBC fighters, because those are the guys being lied about the most. I have no allegiance to PBC. I don't work for PBC. I do business with DAZN. I'm rooting for DAZN. But I don't allow any personal bias to affect my posts here. I'm always honest. I don't like Golden Boy at all, but that was a huge get for DAZN. DAZN is trying to crack the US market and they now have the biggest draw in American boxing exclusive for 11 fights. That's huge. Grand slam home run for DAZN.
                      If this is true you aren't doing a very good job. Most posters think you're a lying Haymon/Wilder nuthugger.

Comment

Working...
                      X