Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why I don't support gay adoption. Too easy for them to brainwash and confuse these kids during their formative years. Pigs like Rosie O'Donnell taking baths with her pre-teen daughter, and all the other shyt we don't know is going on with these Hollywood degenerates.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      This burns my soul. I hate this bih with a passion. For this very reason i stopped watching anything she is in.
      well, if the thousands of black millionaires would adopt these african kids, then maybe we wouldnt have this problem.

Comment

I wouldn't mind her dressing me up as a girl and pegging me until I cried.

A permanent sex change is a different matter though, especially for a young child.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          well, if the thousands of black millionaires would adopt these african kids, then maybe we wouldnt have this problem.
          Bad logic. Black millionaires "not" adopting black kids has nothing to do with this witch hurting this young boy. This is also scapegoating, as it is taking away the blame from this witch and putting it on these "black millionaires". Besides, all the black millionaires are not going to adopt all the orphan kids, so there will always be kids waiting to be adopted to by anyone able.

Comment

It's child abuse.

Comment

how do you guys know that the child didn't choose to dress this way?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                This is why I don't support gay adoption. Too easy for them to brainwash and confuse these kids during their formative years. Pigs like Rosie O'Donnell taking baths with her pre-teen daughter, and all the other shyt we don't know is going on with these Hollywood degenerates.
                This was a heterosexual adoption. Dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

No lie, that almost made me vomit

Comment

Originally posted by Meatsauce View Post
                    Then you correct them. That's what being a parent is.

Comment

Originally posted by Meatsauce View Post
                      Because he's a 5 year old child and children wear whatever clothes their parents buy.

Comment

Working...
                      X