No announcement yet.

I... I feel bad for Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I... I feel bad for Canelo

I know i have most of you shook but I have a soft heart from time to time. I think he made a mistake and he deserves to be able to rebuild. It's not even fun rooting against him any more.

I like golovkin but this whole thing has been blown out of proportion

Comment

Yeah, I feel so sorry for the poor guy at the taco stand he bought his peanut butter and Philly cheese steak taco from.

I mean Alvaroid can be suspended for 2 years and live well while this poor dude wears the scarlet Taco outfit.

Not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
        I like golovkin but this whole thing has been blown out of proportion
        Agreed.

The trace amounts of clenbuterol found even in the higher reading are so minor that its really not a big deal.

Comment

Nah, gingers have no soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            I know i have most of you shook but I have a soft heart from time to time. I think he made a mistake and he deserves to be able to rebuild. It's not even fun rooting against him any more.
            Kid is only 27 years old.

Suppose he's innocent which is a good possibility as we know that the Mexico has a huge problem with Cows being fed clenbuterol to help them gain mass and therefore worth more as livestock.

Canelo needs to go Vegan, i gave up meat years ago due to the disgusting pratices i've seen on farms and Slaughter houses.

Comment

i feel worse for lil g

guy spent a few years wasting his legacy chasing this fight and rematch....and will now prob have to take a fight just as dangerous for a fraction of the money......actually kind of deserves this for fighting C level MWs, WWs and jr MWs his whole career

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                i feel worse for lil g

guy spent a few years wasting his legacy chasing this fight and rematch....and will now prob have to take a fight just as dangerous for a fraction of the money......actually kind of deserves this for fighting C level MWs, WWs and jr MWs his whole career
                Brook is totally an A- or B+ fighter.

Comment

If this was basketball, tennis, maybe..but this is a sport where we have seen men die in the ring, leave the ring in a stretcher to never be the same again. Whether intentional or not this is too destructive of a sport for there to be any level of excuse for you having any disallowed substance in your body. I like Canelo in general and have supported him in a few matchups, wish him well but I could be your biggest die hard and if you piss dirty...hold your L and enjoy your respite.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    If this was basketball, tennis, maybe..but this is a sport where we have seen men die in the ring, leave the ring in a stretcher to never be the same again. Whether intentional or not this is too destructive of a sport for there to be any level of excuse for you having any disallowed substance in your body. I like Canelo in general and have supported him in a few matchups, wish him well but I could be your biggest die hard and if you piss dirty...hold your L and enjoy your respite.
                    Yea, I don't even dislike Canelo.

A lot of people give him flak, but Canelo got my respect when Golden Boy wanted Cotto for him after he lost to Trout, but he refused and said he wanted the man who beat him.

He also took on Lara, tough challenge indeed

Comment

Working...
                    X