Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis argues SHOWTIME in Twitter for dissing his Undisputed Status!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lennox Lewis argues SHOWTIME in Twitter for dissing his Undisputed Status!

Lennox Lewis argues SHOWTIME Boxing in Twitter for dissing his Undisputed Status!

"So apparently Showtime Boxing thinks they can rewrite history, by writing champions like myself, Bowe, Douglas and Holyfield out of it, by saying there hasn’t been an undisputed champion since mike tyson in 1989. I personally recall facing holyfield for that honour TWICE," wrote former undisputed heavyweight champion Lennox Lewis, who responded to Showtime's claim that there hasn't been an undisputed heavyweight champion since Mike Tyson.

LENNOX LEWIS CHECKS SHOWTIME FOR DISSING HIS UNDISPUTED STATUS: "DON'T THINK I'LL TAKE IT LIGHTLY"

Lewis is right in THAT era .

Fans should know who the best fighter is regardless of belt /belts ,the fighter makes the belt not the other way around . Thats like the newb argument that Wilder is the best bc he has the WBC which is crack head talk !

Comment

Lol Showtime trying to downplay Lennox Lewis to hype Wilder

Comment

I guess because Lewis didn't fight on Showtime..

Comment

Lennox Lewis was 100% undisputed

Did they confuse him with Mike Tyson?

Comment

busta rhymes with lennox at the end was awesome, no man bumbaclot test ya ear!

Comment

They probably just got some intern manning the twitter account. Nothing to see here. Not some big controversy. Not some sh^t to dog Lennox. Probably just some emo kid who just lowered his chances greatly of getting a paid gig with Showtime by not doing 5 minutes of extra research.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                busta rhymes with lennox at the end was awesome, no man bumbaclot test ya ear!
                All Jamaican massive and posse, mek dem bumbocloth know!

Comment

Wladimir wasn't undisputed?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Wladimir wasn't undisputed?
                    No , Vitali had the WBC and they said they would never fight each other.

Comment

Working...
                    X