No announcement yet.

The official ßitches thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The official ßitches thread!!!

So, I've been mulling over the decision about whether or not to create this thread for a few weeks now, but I've decided that its time has come.

For those of you who are unaware of what a bitch is or why they need a thread of their own, allow me to break it down for you...

BITCH is an acronym I've created myself to brand boxingscene's resident Romeos who regularly create threads detailing their sexual exploits, and it stands for Boxingscene's Insecure Troupe of Chiseled Handsome and Egomaniacal Studs.

These are the guys like -Righteous-, Shambrolic, KING MEAT, TheGR8TESTOAT, and other assorted morons who, anytime the topic of discussion has something to do with a female, can't resist the urge to go on at great length about what alpha badasses/gifts to women they are.

Hence the acronym : BITCHES.

As of right now, I'm unsure of what my exact plan for this thread is - While I am sick and tired of seeing these types of posts cluttering up the lounge front page every other day, I feel it would be overkill to move them all here. So what I may end up doing is just have this thread operate as an archive of sorts for only the most laughable of posts from these overreaching fabulists.

Needless to say, if your posts end up here - You are the true definition of a bitch.

If you go to the thread titled: "Asian guy gets his girl took, does nothing.. What would you have done?" http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=638987

Some of the posts felt like Annie's role playing story type threads. That thread could actually be renamed to this thread as there's countless examples of what you're talking about in there.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      So, I've been mulling over the decision about whether or not to create this thread for a few weeks now, but I've decided that its time has come.

For those of you who are unaware of what a bitch is or why they need a thread of their own, allow me to break it down for you...

BITCH is an acronym I've created myself to brand boxingscene's resident Romeos who regularly create threads detailing their sexual exploits, and it stands for Boxingscene's Insecure Troupe of Chiseled Handsome and Egomaniacal Studs.

These are the guys like -Righteous-, Shambrolic, KING MEAT, TheGR8TESTOAT, and other assorted morons who, anytime the topic of discussion has something to do with a female, can't resist the urge to go on at great length about what alpha badasses/gifts to women they are.

Hence the acronym : BITCHES.

As of right now, I'm unsure of what my exact plan for this thread is - While I am sick and tired of seeing these types of posts cluttering up the lounge front page every other day, I feel it would be overkill to move them all here. So what I may end up doing is just have this thread operate as an archive of sorts for only the most laughable of posts from these overreaching fabulists.

Needless to say, if your posts end up here - You are the true definition of a bitch.
      Bringer I like you you cool peeps but why do you get offended or annoyed when we share our personal stories that relate to the OP's topic?

I mean you literally made threads about Canelo's sausage being huge or something super gay and annoying like that you don't think you annoyed a bunch of people with threads like that?

I actually think you are one of the more objective cool mods here but why you singling us out just cuz we got **** to get off our chests that relates to what the thread starter starts off with?

If a select few of us like to party and we happen to pull some pretty hot chicks when we go out and it relates to what the threads topic is then is that such a bad thing?

Comment

I want to join the b-tch troupe. Where do I get my license and where are the interviews being conducted?

My interview:

I once went in to this bar on March 31st 2006, there were 30 women...all 10s, I got all of their numbers, all 30. I f-cked all 30 of them one at a time during the next 30 days. Got them all pregnant, I now have 30 children, and all the children are 10s. The boys are little models/body builders with movie contracts on the way and the girls are divas, being flooded with Victoria Secret deals.

Comment

I banged a hot 28 year old Puerto Rican chick once.

Highlight of my sad life. :/

Comment

Me and Oasis Lad once eiffel towered a tranny in Thailand once.

Best night of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
              Me and Oasis Lad once eiffel towered a tranny in Thailand once.

Best night of my life.
              Clean invite. I would've brought the coke and booze.

Comment

I wish I could be a Bia. But im fat and an amputee so...

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                  If you go to the thread titled: "Asian guy gets his girl took, does nothing.. What would you have done?" http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=638987

Some of the posts felt like Annie's role playing story type threads. That thread could actually be renamed to this thread as there's countless examples of what you're talking about in there.
                  That thread had me entertained for a damn good while

Comment

Boxingscene's Insecure Troupe of Chiseled Handsome and Egomaniacal Studs
                    genius!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X