Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riddle me this...riddle me THAT....where is Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riddle me this...riddle me THAT....where is Floyd?

Usually the "winner" of a fight is the one who gets the interviews and talks about the fight and makes the rounds getting the congrats and what not....

and USUALLY the "loser" goes into seclusion is not seen or heard of for months until he is not spotted until after he is able to deal with the beat up body, face, and mind that comes with losing a boxing match....

but in this case.......Oritz has made the rounds.....has done the interviews (shiner and all) and is out there lobbing for another fight publicly is making music is doing thangs.......

and Floyd?? hides behind a computer to post silly **** like he is one of us.....

why isn't he out there doing the rounds or getting interviewed taking action???

could it be that perhaps he is ashamed of his actions??? is he avoiding the media so he doesn't get asked about the oritz fight.....or perhaps PAC??? hmmmmmm.......interesting.........

IMO ACTIONS speak much louder than words............

He's on holiday

Comment

Enter the bummweather brigade in 3..2..1..

Comment

Forget what he does now until Nov. 12.

he needs to be in the building for the Pac fight, possibly confront him in the ring after the fight. (We all know Floyd is gonna show up since Manny is his favorite boxer)

Imagine if Floyd and Manny meet (for the first time), imagine the buzz if Floyd calls him out

Comment

*****s: floyd is a good guy he's letting Ortiz get his fame. If anything Ortiz should thank Floyd!!

Comment

Riddle me this...riddle me THAT....where were you after you said floyd couldn't walk vic down?

noticed you never came back to that thread, last i checked.

EDIT:

Originally posted by SuperVillain View Post

my mistake. you came back.

with a bunch of excuses.

he got tagged heavily against mosley. no bicycle legs. he was walking 'emm down again by the end of the round.

tagged against judah. no bicycle legs. walked 'emm down, punished 'emm.

tagged against corley. no bicycle legs. delivered an entertaining fight.

do you even watch boxing?

stick to being a juice monkey. your boxing knowledge is nil.
            Last edited by SuperVillain; 09-27-2011, 11:48 AM.

Comment

wifebeater doesn't want to get asked to fight pac... that's why he's in hiding

Comment

He doesnt owe you ****. You pay me forty to fifty million, I'd be in Aruba. If you want a humble Floyd, stop allowing him to accumulate over a million buys each fight. Paying to see him lose. Just sit back like the other Floyd haters and wait for him to announce his next fight date....

Comment

I think he wants to avoid the media because of how the fight went. And to avoid getting his gay affair with 50 cent exposed.

Comment

fiddling a cat

Comment

Working...
                    X