Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie I'll Pay For Your FuKing Flight You ***** Assed ****** Lovin Crack Head !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie I'll Pay For Your FuKing Flight You ***** Assed ****** Lovin Crack Head !!!!

Well then Charlie ?

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
    Well then Charlie ?
    Don't be surprised when it never happens.

Comment

Would u really pay though? lol

Return as well cost you around 700

Comment

it would be worth 700 quid just to put the ****s lights out

Comment

Come on Charlie lets get it on, you can fly thousands of miles, get to visit a great country and then get knocked out.

It's better than taking the train to some small trailer park town and then getting knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by the realdeal View Post
            come on charlie lets get it on, you can fly thousands of miles, get to visit a great country and then get knocked out.

It's better than taking the train to some small trailer park town and then getting knocked out.

yeah tell that twat

Comment

I got a major bet on a tko win for real deal....Zelenoff will not last.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
                yeah tell that twat
                danny..I think youre charlies #1 target..You talk A LOT of **** about him on this board..Hes gonna make a youtube video for you in no time..lol..Youre funny as hell though,nolan..I like seein how you're gettin to him..He really hated it when you talked about his dad..Make a thread about that..lol
                Last edited by KING 2K10; 03-22-2009, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Oh you guys are really hard, on a Forum talking **** like you are some sort of tough guy.. Give me a break SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir K Shareef View Post
                    Oh you guys are really hard, on a Forum talking **** like you are some sort of tough guy.. Give me a break SMH.
                    As a wise man once told me..."This is not a game....This is the internet"

Comment

Working...
                    X