No announcement yet.

Mayweather Dominates De la Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Dominates De la Hoya

Thank God i had PPv for free, i was thinking of this fight to be one of the best
    but it wasn't. The damn undercards were much entertaining!

and now Mayweather is retiring, as he said to the spokespersons.

I wanna see him fight Shane Mosely, Miguel Cotto, and those guys, i know
    for sure Mayweather couldnt' be undefeated. No one will ever beat Marciano's
    record!

I can't say I agree that he dominated the fight. But his conditioning allowed him to step it up in the later rounds to take the fight.

Comment

Dominating my foot, most of his punches were caught on oscars gloves.

Comment

nah he didn't dominate oscar, just beat him.

Comment

MOre like dominated rounds 5-6 and 9-11. Oscar didn't jab, so end of story. DLH knows he screwed up.

Comment

Is that what you ar worried about marcino's record..the bum who fought old men...Please get a life

Comment

Dominated my ass. This thread needs to be deleted or renamed. It's an insult. The fight was good. No complaints here.

Comment

he won but didnt dominate.
                and how the hell was juarez - hernandez more entertaining than dlh - pbf???
                that undercard was horrible, the worst fight ive seen with the urango - hatton fight.

Comment

HAHAHAHA I dont know about dominate, and I agree this fight wasnt that great but i expected that and i also only watched it cus it was free,

Comment

mayweather is gay!!! yuck!!

i have seen the fight and i can't believe the running chicken mayweather was called pound for pound best of the world. I hate floyd!! he is a ugly monkey who likes to run away he might as well have been a track athlete and joined the olympics not boxing what a little sissy

Comment

Working...
                    X