Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-16-2018, 06:57 PM #3421
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 11838 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 580,113,099,781,733.38
Total Points: 100,001,000,681,213,188,374,528.00
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
God, that's horrible.

But don't you dare post this in the
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
thread...

preggie
, doe
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 07:02 PM #3422
One Hit Wonder

Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

Emanuel Lopes. a hero in some BSLers eyes.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

''Massachusetts police officer killed after attacked with rock, shot with own gun, officials say.''
Old 07-16-2018, 07:27 PM #3423
One Hit Wonder

'''Your daddy will get killed on this train': Terrifying moment subway rider pulls a knife and spits on Good Samaritan father who confronted him for slapping his own son.''

parents slapping toddlers around is just a form of tough love
Old 07-17-2018, 03:01 AM #3424
One Hit Wonder

hyper sensitivity alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!

''Kim Kardashian West Addresses Cultural Appropriation Backlash for Wearing Cornrow Braids.''

will the
ever end ?!?!?!?!?!?
Old 07-17-2018, 03:03 AM #3425
I AM VERY FEEL

Quoted: 5474 Post(s)
Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,221,642,461,197.03
Total Points: 1,000,003,184,846,919,936.00
You're GAY!!! - -_- It's so funny how you brown nose other posters LMAO - -_- It's so funny how you brown nose other posters LMAO - -_- You can't get enough cock, faggot! - -_- Brown nose LMAO!!! - -_- 
You are a faggot - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- It was hilarious how that gay guy found you here - -_- You will always be the gay of this site - -_- Your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- 
HOMO - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- 
It was hilarious how that gay guy found you here - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- You're very popular on GAYCUPID.COM  LMAO!!!! - -_- You shat your pants when travestyny turned up and exposed you for having a profile on GAY CUPID hahhahaaahahaaha - -_- Feel the feels: Great poster - Thraxox 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Childhood Cancer - Thraxox 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elroy The Great View Post
hyper sensitivity alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!

''Kim Kardashian West Addresses Cultural Appropriation Backlash for Wearing Cornrow Braids.''

will the
ever end ?!?!?!?!?!?
Clearly a raciss...

Tony Trick-Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 03:22 AM #3426
One Hit Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
Clearly a raciss...

more like a blacklash

so much for being all hard and strong
Old 07-17-2018, 03:27 AM #3427
One Hit Wonder

did the blacklashers revolt when kim was appropriating so many BBCs ?!?!?!?
Old 07-17-2018, 05:58 PM #3428
I AM VERY FEEL

Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
You're GAY!!! - -_- It's so funny how you brown nose other posters LMAO - -_- It's so funny how you brown nose other posters LMAO - -_- You can't get enough cock, faggot! - -_- Brown nose LMAO!!! - -_- 
You are a faggot - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- It was hilarious how that gay guy found you here - -_- You will always be the gay of this site - -_- Your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- 
HOMO - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- 
It was hilarious how that gay guy found you here - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- You're very popular on GAYCUPID.COM  LMAO!!!! - -_- You shat your pants when travestyny turned up and exposed you for having a profile on GAY CUPID hahhahaaahahaaha - -_- Feel the feels: Great poster - Thraxox 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Childhood Cancer - Thraxox 

Day care provider who hanged toddler sentenced to probation

MINNEAPOLIS - A former day care provider convicted of hanging a toddler has been sentenced to probation.

Nataliia Karia received 10 years probation on Monday for hanging a toddler in her daycare and running over two men with her minivan, before attempting suicide. She had faced 13 years in prison. All of the victims of the November 2016 incident survived their injuries.

"Sorry about running you over and stringing a baby up. Oh probabtion? I guess I can do that."

What a load of crap...

Old 07-17-2018, 10:55 PM #3429
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5120 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,999,999,999,985,057,792.00
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Party goer bites off girls nose when asked to leave party.

An unhinged Texas boozehound allegedly chomped off and swallowed a woman’s nose — because she was infuriated when she was asked to leave an afterparty, according to a report.

“All I [can] remember is the taste of blood in my mouth,” the victim, Tatiana, told the ABC affiliate KTRK-TV. “I was screaming, like, ‘I don’t have a nose! I’m 28 years old and I don’t have a nose anymore!’”

Jessica Collins, 41, of Conroe — who is shown in a mug shot with blood on her chin — was guzzling drinks at a bar with Tatiana and mutual friends on Thursday night, according to the Star-Telegram.com.

Afterward, the women went to Tatiana’s home near Houston, where Collins demanded more booze and cigarettes, the station reported.

But when Tatiana refused to pour her another drink and asked her to leave, Collins flipped out. She allegedly pounced on Tatiana, pulled her to the floor by her hair — and severed her schnoz with her teeth, the station reported.

“I didn’t have time to react, to push her away. I think I was trying to fight back, but I couldn’t,” said Tatiana.

She passed out from the pain — and didn’t realize her nose was gone until she awoke later in an ambulance. Collins had eaten it during the brawl, according to the station.

Tatiana now needs urgent plastic surgery but doesn’t have health insurance, she said.

Collins was charged with assault causing bodily injury and released from jail on a $1,000 bond Monday.

GhostofDempsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 12:14 AM #3430
I AM VERY FEEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
Party goer bites off girls nose when asked to leave party.

An unhinged Texas boozehound allegedly chomped off and swallowed a woman’s nose — because she was infuriated when she was asked to leave an afterparty, according to a report.

“All I [can] remember is the taste of blood in my mouth,” the victim, Tatiana, told the ABC affiliate KTRK-TV. “I was screaming, like, ‘I don’t have a nose! I’m 28 years old and I don’t have a nose anymore!’”

Jessica Collins, 41, of Conroe — who is shown in a mug shot with blood on her chin — was guzzling drinks at a bar with Tatiana and mutual friends on Thursday night, according to the Star-Telegram.com.

Afterward, the women went to Tatiana’s home near Houston, where Collins demanded more booze and cigarettes, the station reported.

But when Tatiana refused to pour her another drink and asked her to leave, Collins flipped out. She allegedly pounced on Tatiana, pulled her to the floor by her hair — and severed her schnoz with her teeth, the station reported.

“I didn’t have time to react, to push her away. I think I was trying to fight back, but I couldn’t,” said Tatiana.

She passed out from the pain — and didn’t realize her nose was gone until she awoke later in an ambulance. Collins had eaten it during the brawl, according to the station.

Tatiana now needs urgent plastic surgery but doesn’t have health insurance, she said.

Collins was charged with assault causing bodily injury and released from jail on a $1,000 bond Monday.

Share This With Friends

Tags
crimes, fncked

User Tag List