No announcement yet.

Police footage of Chicago citizen gunned down by police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

stylin will get a felon caught all the time.

All cops should have to do annual fitness tests.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
      He was complying with an officer, took out his wallet to show ID until this blonde cop starts trying to grab him from behind. Running wasn’t the best option but he seemed to be complying so I don’t understand why they were getting grabby.
      Because his weapon was 'printing' through his shirt as he
      went for his wallet.

He didn't have a concealed carry permit for the weapon
      (I mean, we re talking about Chicago, right? ffsakes...)
      and the impending arrest is why he ran... and ultimately
      why he tried to draw on the officers.

I'm not saying LEOs treat white and black suspects equally.
      What I'm saying is this looks like a righteous shoot.

Comment

That fat white b**ch got him killed. Without her there it looks like either the cops would have just arrested him or found out if he really has a concealed carry permit and let him go.

And look at the way that fat b**ch walks. Gross.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          I seriously feel like the media is pushing racism in us, like the powers that be want us to fight each other. That's my tinfoil hat conspiracy. It seems like the last few years, all that anyone is talking about is race this, and race that.
          Yeah, I've never seen it this bad. Identity politics have taken over which is sad since they hold almost no relevancy.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
            The guy had a clean record so you cant stereotype him as just another gang statistic.
            Moreover, I live in an area not too terribly for from there but has a murder rate over three times higher than Chicago, which is ranked only 25th worse in the US. so you be hyperbolating a bit too. https://rapidcityjournal.com/news/na...9a43e3d.html#7

Plus, the Chicago police have a long history of civl rights abuse https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/13/u...nt-report.html
            and Ive had to personally deal with this police corruption for years on a multitude of occasions including false arrests and false imprisonment, harrassment, beatings, family and business harassed, body cams purged, records destroyed, judicial hell holes, kangaroo courts, etc. etc Just for saying these truths will have the cops hound and hate you more than anything to do with skin color.
            and yet, the number 1 gun offender against an AA are their loving neighbors .

and who do they call for justice ?!?!?! the police. everyone has a clean record until theyre caught.

you know, the problem isnt cops or guns. its the lack of taking responsibility for your actions. to automatically go into excuse making mode and point them crooked fingers at everyone else when you know youre wrong as fnck.

i watch a lot of true crime shows. when the prep gets caught, they start crying. for once id like the detectives to ask those cvnt ''why are you crying ???''

the answer will be ''i dont want to go to jail.....''

not a tear for the victims.

check out this video made by a SJ''W''. all of the felons act of though they shouldnt had have gone to prison for committing the crimes !!!!!!!!!!

again, no remorse for the victims. just bltching and moaning about how the justice system did THEM wrong. i enjoy this vid because it shows how animals are really like.

''so what i ran away. so what i have a gun on me. so what i was reaching in the direction of that gun. aint my fault, doe !!!!!''

youre the typical SJ''W'' who lives in a dream state, where reality isnt allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
              All cops should have to do annual fitness tests.
              cant be fat shaming fat peoples, doe. not in this hyper sensitive day and age. just hope they become physically unable to perform their duties.

that one cop looks like hes calling for someone to come pick up the sammich he dropped.

Comment

cant be fat shaming fat peoples, doe. not in this hyper sensitive day and age. just hope they become physically unable to perform their duties.

that one cop looks like hes calling for someone to come pick up the sammich he dropped.

LOL! No one can scream fat shaming if the cop can't pass the test.

The results don't discriminate.

Comment

LOL! No one can scream fat shaming if the cop can't pass the test.

The results don't discriminate.
                  too true. the bosses are probably fat too

no self dignity

Comment

too true. the bosses are probably fat too

no self dignity

You watch how many would try and stay in shape if their job depended on it.

Comment

You watch how many would try and stay in shape if their job depended on it.
                      ''what do you mean i have to get down to 225 lbs .............wheres my union rep at !!!!!''

Comment

Working...
                      X