No announcement yet.

Man-Down meals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    Taco Bell has the $5 boxes that have three food items and a drink!
    I'll cum in your cereal if you bring up another good idea.

Comment

Buying bags of beans and rice is a great idea.

That can keep you going for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

dunno if shes real or legit, doe
        It's clearly a setup; if she earnestly is blowing her money on being big lobster and bragging about an Obama phone, yet still standing in a multi-room apartment, either the cameraman is actually bankrolling her living, or her and her guy are scamming the system.

Food stamps assume a family of a certain size is eating okay for two weeks, and rather than give you a box of food for that two weeks (government cheese and powdered milk and all), someone at some point figured it was better for the government and the people to simply give folks a voucher for about what that box would've been worth, and leave folks to go into their own communities, visit their own stores, and "fill their boxes" with what they choose to fill them in with.

She can joke all day on the 1st of the month with her lobster; would've loved to see what that video would've looked like on the 10th or 11th though.

Comment

Originally posted by Brixxx View Post
          I just lost my job recently so I've had to make money stretch, any ideas for meals under 7 dollars that are semi healthy?

No i dont want no ramen and hot dogs something actually good n cheap.
          And no smart ass comments like getting a job would help...
          Chicken & rice.

Comment

Tuna and pasta, throw in a bit of sweetcorn, peppers and onion and you got a winner

Comment

Comment

What are some cheap fruits i have been getting grapes and peaches since im in Georgia. Today i didbget 4 lbs of tilapia for 10 dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  Some people are dumb as hell.

If you are poor don't eat out or get food delivered. Make your own at a fraction of the cost. Its basic common sense.
                  Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                  Tuna and pasta, throw in a bit of sweetcorn, peppers and onion and you got a winner
                  Ive been cooking my own food and tuna and pasta sound gross.

Comment

I just lost my job recently so I've had to make money stretch, any ideas for meals under 7 dollars that are semi healthy?

No i dont want no ramen and hot dogs something actually good n cheap.
                    And no smart ass comments like getting a job would help...
                    The most unhealthiest of foods is always the cheapest. To stretch your budget snd stay healthy. Just buy fruits and vegetables. Then buy pasta and eat it plain with some salt and pepper.

Comment

Ive been cooking my own food and tuna and pasta sound gross.
                      My wife cooks pasta and tuna, but I don’t eat it. She also eats natto (fermented soybeans) which smells like ****.

I’ll try this again. Georgia foodbank.

https://georgiafoodbankassociation.o...our-food-bank/

Most food gets thrown away, and they also have fruit and veggies!
                      There is no shame in needing a helping hand.

I know you don’t know me, but just go there once to check it out!

Comment

Working...
                      X