X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Did you know that I am a Sunspace alt?
    He probably accuses his wife of being SunSpace after they argue.

Comment

JimRaynor
      Sugar Adam Ali
      Xoo
      DoubleLeftH00k
      -MEGA-
      BostonGuy
      jaded
      TBear

Y'all should be familiar with these guys. Vote!

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        Oh ****! This had me laughing out loud.

Comment

JimRaynor
          Sugar Adam Ali
          Xoo
          DoubleLeftH00k
          -MEGA-
          BostonGuy
          jaded
          TBear

Y'all should be familiar with these guys. Vote!
          Thanks. Appreciated..

Comment

But it isn't really a secret. You are well-hated on here. I don't think it's justified but you will never get a fair shot on here.
            Lol, yeah, I knew going in that I'd lose the vote, but I wanted the conversation to be had because, quite frankly, it's about time Zaroku got exposed for being an alt. He gets annoying. The dude pretended to be friendly to get my e-mail, so he could get me to talk about whether I really was a teacher or not, and then once I told him it wasn't a lie, he started making death threats and sent me a clip of some guy getting shot in a war. I was willing to ignore his nonsense for the sake of having someone new to talk to, but, even through his alt, he can't hide his hatred of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Thanks. Appreciated..
              From that list I see another 5 votes for you but the other three I don't know which way they will vote.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                Yeah, something in my intuition tells me it's Beer. I can't prove it, of course, but there's something there. Certain patterns I've noticed and whatnot.

But, even if you are someone else's alt, I know for sure you are an alt. There is no one that silly who would dedicate their lives to posting nonstop about drug deals, NASA, and Arab princes.
                Number of alts you have or have had, to the best of your limited ability.

Comment

I was about to create an alt just to pretend that I was one of Sunspace's alts.

But my job and social life get in the way of the things I really want to accomplish.

So if you see new members here named Silly Stanker or Funspace, then that's how you know I just lost my job.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Thanks. Appreciated..
                    Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                    Lol, yeah, I knew going in that I'd lose the vote, but I wanted the conversation to be had because, quite frankly, it's about time Zaroku got exposed for being an alt. He gets annoying. The dude pretended to be friendly to get my e-mail, so he could get me to talk about whether I really was a teacher or not, and then once I told him it wasn't a lie, he started making death threats and sent me a clip of some guy getting shot in a war. I was willing to ignore his nonsense for the sake of having someone new to talk to, but, even through his alt, he can't hide his hatred of me.
                    Zaroku is that true?

Comment

LOL!

"You're him, aren't you!? You @#$@$@ post while I work at the store! *breaks furniture* I'll show you what's what!"

Comment

Working...
                      X