Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Drops, Decisions Austin Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jermell dropped him twice and I thought won comfortably. Trout seemed to be content with surviving and living to possibly get another Payday vs a 154 Contender

Comment

Hurd took a lot of shots in hunting down Trout. He sacrificed his body because he could afford to, he couldn't outbox Trout so he wore him down. Trout didn't get alot of clean looks at Charlo...

Comment

Charlo wants Canelo yet he has trouble with a wash up Austion Trout

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
          The second KD was BS
          No, Trouts old legs was bs. Trout didn't fight this one like he did against Mall or Hurd. Charlo got in good rounds with a vet and now he can make the necessary changes in camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            Charlo wants Canelo yet he has trouble with a wash up Austion Trout
            I went to the Trout vs Canelo fight and it was close. Canelo won cuz of one kd not two so what are you really saying. Either you didn't watch the Trout vs Canelo fight or you are a Charlo hater.

Comment

Meh. Hardly stop the press. The Mayweather brand of cherry-picking lives on. Trout, though still dangerous, past his prime several years ago.
              Geez, I remember that long time ago when he upset Cotto. If these brothers are as good as they make out, well IMO it's time to start taking the 50-50 fights.
              You've had your time being the one-man main event circus attraction. Unless you have got the ambition of Adonis Stevenson.
              2017 was a stellar year for boxing, 2018 was touted as even better. Still waiting..

Comment

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
                Meh. Hardly stop the press. The Mayweather brand of cherry-picking lives on. Trout, though still dangerous, past his prime several years ago.
                Geez, I remember that long time ago when he upset Cotto. If these brothers are as good as they make out, well IMO it's time to start taking the 50-50 fights.
                You've had your time being the one-man main event circus attraction. Unless you have got the ambition of Adonis Stevenson.
                2017 was a stellar year for boxing, 2018 was touted as even better. Still waiting..
                Wtf does Mayweather have to do with tonight.....Bro give it up

Comment

I guess the cowardly lion is more talk than anything lol

Comment

Beat a beat fighter , washed up past his prime . Time for a big fight

Comment

Originally posted by Megamasterking View Post
                      I don't see Charlo causing problems to GGG. Many are saying that GGG is not fighting the best of the division. Well, I give no chance to the twins against GGG.
                      Great minds think alike, though fools seldom differ. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X