Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-04-2018, 06:27 AM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3088 Post(s)
Curt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,001,000,234,832.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensionKiller View Post
Al Haymon poached some good boxers but I don't think they build stars up to be super stars like TR, GBP and Matchroom have.

For example Wilder should be a superstar... Yes GBP had him I believe but at this point in 2018, they would have done a better job I feel.

The other side is, Al is a 'Advisor' type promoter so perhaps it's harder for him also.
wilder is on his way to becoming a superstar....you can see it over the last year....hes on us reality TV and has been making the rounds on radio and other shows...it just takes longer in the US to build a boxing star and I think they were extra careful and slow with him too

if you flip AJ and wilder ...wilder would be the superstar and AJ would at wilders level..its the difference between UK and US boxing...that's all

but wilder is def on his way to becoming, at least in terms of where he is now, a bigger star...its building....and they are pushing him now
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-04-2018, 06:34 AM #22
Fair but Firm

Quoted: 4020 Post(s)
IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 113,449,448,586,824,433,664.00
Total Points: 114,449,450,588,890,218,496.00
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS To a poster I have a lot of respect for. Cheers, bud. - Mike D 
Firm but fair...like it says under his name. World level poster and good dude. - Mike D No Message - __________ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
wilder is on his way to becoming a superstar....you can see it over the last year....hes on us reality TV and has been making the rounds on radio and other shows...it just takes longer in the US to build a boxing star and I think they were extra careful and slow with him too

if you flip AJ and wilder ...wilder would be the superstar and AJ would at wilders level..its the difference between UK and US boxing...that's all

but wilder is def on his way to becoming, at least in terms of where he is now, a bigger star...its building....and they are pushing him now
Iíve been very impressed with how Wilder has been maneuvered this past year or so. His star power is still climbing and heís already the biggest boxing star in America today.
IMDAZED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 07:10 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 674 Post(s)
SceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,001,000,014,348,288.00
Can't green but here's a medal - Turd Best Ever 

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Cashtro.

But I don't know if he still posts here. Last I saw him was on the thread where people were criticizing his record.
His last posting was Feb. 2 this year...
SceneBoxer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 09:25 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3088 Post(s)
Curt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,001,000,234,832.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDAZED View Post
Iíve been very impressed with how Wilder has been maneuvered this past year or so. His star power is still climbing and heís already the biggest boxing star in America today.
agreed 100 percent....it climbing...and has been recently...he really needed an Ortiz type of fight too in order to help build against a credible opponent
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
haymon?, herring, jamel, shots, taking

User Tag List