Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I'm Still The Boss, Pacquiao Will Destroy Thurman!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freddy forgot more than Bub knows. Freddy playing along with pretending bub is co trainer he helps with mitts super physical work all techniques and strategy Freddy stop the nonsense

Comment

Marvin

Roach on some power struggle *****,No matter how good of a win Pac gets it's never goodenough,Pac can knock somebody out cold and freddie will say he could have done better so back to the drawing board,and he thinks Pac suppose to KO every opponent,he in his feelings about Bu Boy..Freddie reminds me of that old trainer in Rocky..🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Watch out! Hollywood Roach is about to come out, it's only a matter of time. The bigger the fight, the more he can't hold it back.

Comment

Unless Manny aged overnight or his legs are gone - run time is in for a sound beating
          He might realize it eating the first combination from that T. rex Arms

Comment

History shows the more you open your mouth and talk about Pac the more your going to get rocked. I look forward to seeing Thurmans disfigured face after the fight

Comment

Yeah Roach, just like he gave Floyd his so-called whipping. PAC will need a bunch of lucky strikes but will take a whipping like Floyd gave him.

Comment

how many times has Roach been wrong, tho?

Comment

Working...
                X