Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why The F do y'all think Crawford can beat Spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The is a reason why Bud is the best pfp fighter fighting today. He beats them all the same. Dominates or stops them!!!

Comment

Neither guy is as proven as made out to be. They've got one good win between them and the guy came down 2 weight classes for it after being stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
        Neither guy is as proven as made out to be. They've got one good win between them and the guy came down 2 weight classes for it after being stopped.
        Dramashow thinks Loma is better than Crawford and Thurman is better then Spence.

Ok. Email TR and Espn and tell bob to put Loma in with Crawford and then email SHO and tell Al to get Keith Thurman in there with Spence.

I’m confident both Spence and Crawford will prove superiority in the most violent of ways.

As to the thread question, Crawford has tremendous skill and he could use hat to upset Spence. I think it’s a close fight that Crawford definitely can win.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-25-2018, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Dramashow thinks Loma is better than Crawford and Thurman is better then Spence.

Ok. Email TR and Espn and tell bob to put Loma in with Crawford and then email SHO and tell Al to get Keith Thurman in there with Spence.

I’m confident both Spence and Crawford will prove superiority in the most violent of ways.

As to the thread question, Crawford has tremendous skill and he could use hat to upset Spence. I think it’s a close fight that Crawford definitely can win.
          Pound for pound he is better. But there's weight classes for a reason. You saw on Saturday night the quality of the guys Crawford's been fighting, a novice just beat his best win lol.

Comment

If Bud can't take Errol's power then Errol will win....But if Bud can box him on the outside & stay outside he can beat Errol.

Comment

Pound for pound he is better. But there's weight classes for a reason. You saw on Saturday night the quality of the guys Crawford's been fighting, a novice just beat his best win lol.
              Some think so, others do not. Guys go up all the time. Just recently Rigo went up 2 weight classes to fight Loma. Asking Loma to do same isn't that big a deal. A win over a top 2 p4p fighter in the world would be a big win for any fighter.

Put them all in the ring and lets see. Crawford/Loma and Thurman/Spence and let the winners fight. Would be similar to Ray/Duran and Hearns/Benitez with the winners fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Some think so, others do not. Guys go up all the time. Just recently Rigo went up 2 weight classes to fight Loma. Asking Loma to do same isn't that big a deal. A win over a top 2 p4p fighter in the world would be a big win for any fighter.

Put them all in the ring and lets see. Crawford/Loma and Thurman/Spence and let the winners fight. Would be similar to Ray/Duran and Hearns/Benitez with the winners fighting.
                Hes half the damn size.of linares yet u want him to go fight Crawford lol. Why can't Crawford fight golovkin next then?

Comment

Hes half the damn size.of linares yet u want him to go fight Crawford lol. Why can't Crawford fight golovkin next then?
                  WTF, he isn't half the size of Linares. Duran did it, why can't Loma?

I have no issue with Crawford fighting GGG. We know GGG fans like you love it when he fights WW's.

Comment

A novice just went life and death and barely squeaked a decision with his best win who was coming off a 18 month layoff. Crawford made a fool of Postol in front on everyone and sent him into depression. Its like comparing a pitcher getting credited a win in a 6-5 game vs a pitcher winning throwing a perfect game/no hitter and some idiot saying but its the same thing.

Comment

I don't think Crawford WOULD beat Spence, but I do think he CAN. Spence hasn't faced someone with the poise, skills, and tactical brain of Crawford, and even though I think he'd probably win, the fact remains that he's not been in that type of fight before. Kell Brook's fast and powerful (particularly at 147) but I'd rate his skill and technique at A-, roughly around the same as Spence's. Spence's size, speed and power would most probably offset Crawford's advantages IMO, but it's not the kind of thing I feel particularly comfortable predicting.

Comment

Working...
                      X