This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
    Bro it’s a honest question on real life stuff but if your life is ****ty then I’d understand why you would want to die. Say that you’d fight him off all you want but fact is you will die. I mean you have nothing to live for to want to extend your life?
    We are all going to die no matter what. Living with traumatic shame is worse than dying & is avoidable.

Comment

Me too, I enjoy my life and would want it to continue, so Id do what’s needed to see another day or do what’s needed to not lose my wang.
      Yeah let's go with that explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        We are all going to die no matter what. Living with traumatic shame is worse than dying & is avoidable.
        Traumatic shame it may be. But at least you get to live another day to fight on and enjoy life.

Give me life.

Comment

i would agree to slurp his dong, and then as im about to do the deed, i'd bite his nob as hard as i could and make my escape.
          hth.

Comment

They say every woman has a rape fantasy and every man has a gay fantasy. I think we know what the OP's gay fantasy is.

This is like when someone asks if you would blow a guy for a million dollars. As if anyone who had a million bucks to spend on a BJ is going to ask me. For one thing I wouldn't be any good at it, for another I would be crying the entire time. A guy could get thousands of great BJ's for that money.

I remember the comedian Robert Schimmel doing a bit about his buddies asking him if he would fight Mike Tyson for $20 million. He said, "are you kidding, I would suck Mike Tyson's d!ck in front of my parents for $20 million"

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              They say every woman has a rape fantasy and every man has a gay fantasy. I think we know what the OP's gay fantasy is.

This is like when someone asks if you would blow a guy for a million dollars. As if anyone who had a million bucks to spend on a BJ is going to ask me. For one thing I wouldn't be any good at it, for another I would be crying the entire time. A guy could get thousands of great BJ's for that money.

I remember the comedian Robert Schimmel doing a bit about his buddies asking him if he would fight Mike Tyson for $20 million. He said, "are you kidding, I would suck Mike Tyson's d!ck in front of my parents for $20 million"
              It’s not a fantasy of mine bud. It’s just an honest real life question about a situation that could happen to anyone of us.

The true answer for any real person who has a decent to great life is to do what’s necessary to keep on living. For those with ****ty life’s would be to just end it there and die.

Comment

It’s not a fantasy of mine bud. It’s just an honest real life question about a situation that could happen to anyone of us.

The true answer for any real person who has a decent to great life is to do what’s necessary to keep on living. For those with ****ty life’s would be to just end it there and die.
                Is it really a plausible situation? Is Butler on the loose with a .38 and a three-inch erection? I mean what are the odds of this ever happening...outside of a dark alley next to a gay nightclub?

Truth is most people don't know what they would do in this situation until it actually happened.

Comment

How far would you go gay if your life was on the line.

1. A hetero man has a gun aimed at your dome and said suck his c0ck or die, would you do the deed to stay alive.

2. A dude has a sharp big ass machete aimed at your d1ck and sAys suck his c0ck or lose your wang.

3. A dude has a vice like gripe hold on your balls and is squeezing them but says suck his d1ck otherwise he’s not letting go. Would your fill your mouth up?

What would you do in these type of life or death scenario’s?
                  we get it.. you sucked kok and you are alive because of it...

Comment

The majority on here are into trannys and all that shiiit so they really won't be straying away from their usual routines.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Is it really a plausible situation? Is Butler on the loose with a .38 and a three-inch erection? I mean what are the odds of this ever happening...outside of a dark alley next to a gay nightclub?

Truth is most people don't know what they would do in this situation until it actually happened.
                      True the odds of this ever happening is low but truth is it’s not a situation where the odds are absolute zero of this happening, so we all have to be prepared. I’m just trying to be realistic.

Comment

Working...
                      X