Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 12-01-2017, 01:12 AM #61
Greatness!!

Quoted: 2229 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 513,468,788,525,107.75
Total Points: 570,467,888,894,118.00
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
It's not as though she condoned the hiring of only white men

Well, her statement sure sounds like it.

Quote:
She simply made a statement during a speech, and that alone is what got her fired. Not the practice of hiring only white men.
A statement that made it clear that she and Apple's vision of employment diversity wasn't aligned. Her statement also made clear her intent.

Quote:
or some reason you cannot grasp this and you are fixated on race. Then again, most of your posts are fixated on race, so no surprises there.
The bold is projection. I am here telling you diversity in employment is the inclusion of all peoples by race, sex, ethnicity, and sexual orientation. You are here telling me about white dudes with different life experiences. Who is the one fixated on race?
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 11:11 AM #62
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5120 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,999,999,999,985,057,792.00
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post

Well, her statement sure sounds like it.

A statement that made it clear that she and Apple's vision of employment diversity wasn't aligned. Her statement also made clear her intent.

The bold is projection. I am here telling you diversity in employment is the inclusion of all peoples by race, sex, ethnicity, and sexual orientation. You are here telling me about white dudes with different life experiences. Who is the one fixated on race?
No it isn't projection. A majority of your posts are somehow linked to race-related threads or in defense of blacks even when there is no call to defend them. I am not the first to make this observation, again, stop being obtuse.

Diversity in employment shouldn't exclude anyone, to include white men. But, often it does. Otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion and she would never have lost her job. She was NOT advocating hiring only white men. That is ludicrous. But in an age where white men are passed over in favor of non-whites, her statement rubbed a few raw nerves at Apple leadership, who have a clear agenda when it comes to hiring. Even a black woman isn't safe from Apple's hard anti-white stance, that's how deep their radical mindset runs.
GhostofDempsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 12:55 PM #63
Greatness!!

Quoted: 2229 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 513,468,788,525,107.75
Total Points: 570,467,888,894,118.00
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
No it isn't projection. A majority of your posts are somehow linked to race-related threads or in defense of blacks even when there is no call to defend them. I am not the first to make this observation, again, stop being obtuse.
This here is purely red herring. Me posting in race related threads have nothing to do with the fact that what you believe diversity should be is inconsistent with Apple's hiring heads. You missed out on the context.

Quote:
Diversity in employment shouldn't exclude anyone, to include white men. But, often it does. Otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion and she would never have lost her job. She was NOT advocating hiring only white men. That is ludicrous. But in an age where white men are passed over in favor of non-whites, her statement rubbed a few raw nerves at Apple leadership, who have a clear agenda when it comes to hiring. Even a black woman isn't safe from Apple's hard anti-white stance, that's how deep their radical mindset runs.
This is not backed by facts. As i said, whites already made up majority of the labour force, the companies are just adding more diversity by hiring non-whites. Here are the real facts:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Whites make up 79% of the labour force, so explain to me where whites are not being hired?
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
apple's, black, chief, diverse, diversiy, fired, white

User Tag List