Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post

****ing dying right now

Green K sent
    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-06-2017, 06:01 PM.

Comment

It is ok to be white..why the hell are people mad ab out that??

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Go to the statistics Carnivore. You can't have it both ways.

Your basic argument is black people need not get upset about police killing black people because black people kill black people more than police do. The statistics show this.

Ok, then stop worrying about Muslim terrorists since Statistics show there were almost twice as many terrorist incidents by right-wing extremists as by Islamist extremists.
        I'm pretty sure this is BS but show me a source for this.

And there is a big difference between 1% of the population committing 33% (as if) of terrorist incidents and cops killing less than 1% of all blacks killed in a year (and most of those probably deserved it or brought it on themselves).

Comment

Well, I’m glad 4chan launched this campaign. I was beginning to question myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
            I'm pretty sure this is BS but show me a source for this.

And there is a big difference between 1% of the population committing 33% (as if) of terrorist incidents and cops killing less than 1% of all blacks killed in a year (and most of those probably deserved it or brought it on themselves).
            No there isn’t. Some White people on this site are using statistics to tell non whites what issues they should be addressing. In response, I am doing the same thing. If statistics are how we determine what things are ok to be outraged by, then stop all the Muslim hate given the statistics.

Or, we can allow people to get upset about whatever issue or violence they feel is the most important or an immediate threat to the community in which they live and discuss openly.

Let me know the rules and I will play the game accordingly.

Comment

Working...
            X