Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Srs Question: Why is Floyd's taste in women so bad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Srs Question: Why is Floyd's taste in women so bad?

Dude is a damn billionaire, yet looking at all of Floyd's strippers and his "girl collection", almost all of these girls look ghetto, have giant ladybug booties, dyed hair, ugly facial features, and implants,

The dude's taste in women is seriously atrocious. If I was a freaking billionaire I would fill my stable with women like this:

Not this:

Last edited by Make U Cry; 08-22-2017, 07:49 PM.

Lol what a bunch of cum dumpster type hoes. Low class skanks

Gay men obviously should not be hiring women to work as strippers..

Comment

As far as taste in looks go, everyone has their preferences.

But floyd's issues with women are much deeper than that. They are rooted in his troubling insecurity. He feels they need to be bought and treated as property because that's they only way he will feel they could love him.

Comment

Lol that top pic looks like it's over 10 years old. I'm sure his club as some fine lookin hoes

Comment

The woman you posted wasn't really all that fine.

His girls are an extension of his lifestyle. As well as upbringing.

Comment

He's not a billionaire. If he's one or close to being one, he'll be broke a couple of years after he retires.

Floyd prefers the company of men more than women. Apart from the falling out he had with 50 and Beiber, he's always happy and jovial. Around women, all you hear is that he's beating on them or having trouble with them. Apart from the women he pays to be there of course.

Comment

I lose sleep thinking about stuff like this mane, I'm glad you didn't let your pride as a man stand in the way of expressing how you really feel about Floyd Mayweather's skank Thot's.

Comment

For real I have no idea. They are OK.

BUT if I had Floyd money I would be banging Sofia Vergara type of women.

Comment

This chick is fine.

Comment

It seems like most of the girls he's f#cking with for real aren't of the cum dumpster variety. But yea at a strip club cum dumpster hoes are gonna be a nice portion of your employees, even if some of them can fail the cum dumpster look test their lifestyle is cum dumpster-ish..

Comment

Working...
                    X