No announcement yet.

Is dog fighting really that bad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is dog fighting really that bad?

I know people love dogs but the same people shoot deer,pigs, lock wild animals in zoos,and could care less about where their burger came from. They act like dog fighting is the worst thing in the world. I'm not really for it or against it it's just not that big of a deal to me.

What are your opinions?

That ***** is horrible. I seen one before and its just gruesome. Hearing their dying growls is sad

Comment

-"No"

Comment

**** yeah. That is about as ****ing sick as animal abuse gets. You're basically killing them, without directly putting the bullet through their skin.

Dogs are domesticated animals, not creatures like wild wolves in the woods.

I guess I understand hunting- if you're shooting to eat the meat.... But I would never be able to shoot a ****ing animal. Actually, I guess I really don't understand hunting to eat the meat because every animal you can kill, you can just go to the store to buy that meat already ready for you. So, with that said, I am under the impression that most hunters do it for the thrill of actually hunting and killing the animal, and that to me makes absolutely no sense. It's one thing to hunt in prehistoric times, or impoverished families in third world countries taking whatever they can to eat.

It is what it is, but to me.... I would like to see those hunters face these animals with nothing but their hands, straight up, and see if they can hunt them and kill them like that. It takes absolutely no skill to wait hours with camoflauge from head to toe in some shrubs and then shoot a deer in the back of the head with a ****ing gun while the deer isn't even aware or noticing of you.

That's just my opinion, no hate to the hunters on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
          That ***** is horrible. I seen one before and its just gruesome. Hearing their dying growls is sad
          That just made me sad

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
            I've seen a couple before and besides the fighting to the death part it's not that bad or different from combat sports

Comment

I'm not saying it's okay but just somewhat overblown.

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
                I've seen a couple before and besides the fighting to the death part it's not that bad or different from combat sports
                I second this.

But it's cruel and bloody. Lots of good dogs were killed from dog fighting..

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
                  Lol. C'mon bruh.

You cannot compare dog fighting to combat sports between humans. Humans have the brain capacity to make choices, decisions, etc, that no other organism on this earth can make. Humans CHOOSE to enter combat sports. Dogs are dog fighting against their will.

Its like back in high school, you remember those lame bastards who would invite everyone over to smoke weed, and then they'd call their dog over and blow smoke all over him and then the poor dog is laying their looking confused and possible scared as hell, and the idiot goes "he loves getting high." Does he phaggot? Does he really? How the **** do you know that? Dude never felt something like this before and is probably tripping like freaking crazy in his mind, except he's a dog so he cannot call the ambulance or ask a family member for help.

Very selfish behavior. I'd say a better comparison for dog fighting then your combat sports one is: groups of slaves being sold back in like Ancient Rome times, for the sake of fighting to the death (against their will), as a form of entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                    That just made me sad
                    It sucks. Just evil people who arent willing to fight themselves making good dogs kill each other

Originally posted by ,GGG View Post
                    I second this.

But it's cruel and bloody. Lots of good dogs were killed from dog fighting..
                    I mean if it were boxing rules itd be ok. At least the dogs can miss weight on purpose

Comment

Working...
                    X