Collapse
No announcement yet.

Source Alleges Haymon Manipulated Mayweather-Alvarez Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The true reason why Floyd won't fight in Texas is because he was the shooter on the Grassy Knoll.

Comment

Originally posted by jwheels9876 View Post
      I'm 99.9% sure this is B.S.
      But, lol, was anyone else watching that fight and wondering WTF Canelo was doing standing in the middle of the ring and trying to out box Floyd? He didn't try to out muscle him at all during the fight. Seemed odd to me but this is just a crazy BS story.
      It didn't surprise me considering Canelo has never shown the stamina to pressure a fighter the way he needed to.

Comment

i want a kotex with whip cream. hey hey ya'll got some toilet paper? i'm comin over at 12 midnight to borrow some sugar.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
          It didn't surprise me considering Canelo has never shown the stamina to pressure a fighter the way he needed to.
          Thats true but not even once in a couple rounds try to be super agrresive and back May weather up? Canelo was obviously way overrated coming off a fight that was determined before the first bell ever rang.

Comment

Thats true but not even once in a couple rounds try to be super agrresive and back May weather up? Canelo was obviously way overrated coming off a fight that was determined before the first bell ever rang.
            Yea, and that fight was Austin Trout, that was his FIRST legit fight ever, and majority of the time he spent fighting smaller guys, and some people still believe that he lost the Trout fight.

Canelo fought no different, kid just was use to his target being infront of him, and even then he had terrible stamina..so add that with him chashing a guy down all night...He didn't have the wind in him to make the fight any closer.

Now the real question is why did one score card go for Canelo, that is the only dirty thing about the whole fight.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MGMGRAND View Post
                Yea, and that fight was Austin Trout, that was his FIRST legit fight ever, and majority of the time he spent fighting smaller guys, and some people still believe that he lost the Trout fight.

Canelo fought no different, kid just was use to his target being infront of him, and even then he had terrible stamina..so add that with him chashing a guy down all night...He didn't have the wind in him to make the fight any closer.

Now the real question is why did one score card go for Canelo, that is the only dirty thing about the whole fight.
                Well it was one of the same judges who had Bradley beating Pacquaio so......

Comment

Well it was one of the same judges who had Bradley beating Pacquaio so......
                  The only thing that shows, is that CJ Ross can easily be paid off, she was probably paid off by Arum, and then by GBP.

Comment

I'm 99.9% sure this is B.S.
                    But, lol, was anyone else watching that fight and wondering WTF Canelo was doing standing in the middle of the ring and trying to out box Floyd? He didn't try to out muscle him at all during the fight. Seemed odd to me but this is just a crazy BS story.
                    When the fight was first announced Canelo said that he believed he could OUTBOX FLOYD, I thought he was just blowing smoke, but apparently thats what he tried. And these crazy bs stories are just that, but i guess some idiots just refuse to believe their eyes. Canelo wouldnt have hit the floor if he fell that night...Despite the stats of Floyd's defensive mastery vs opponents, some still arent convinced and never will be. Would any of you BET on Canelo if Floyd gave him a rematch and he let Canelo weigh 154? I didnt think so, but neverless people bring up those two pounds, as a way to discredit Floyd. Now this, lol. People are desperate and delusional with their hate for Floyd.

Comment

Floyd was walking towards Canelo for a good portion of the fight, and Canelo didnt do **** when Floyd did. Floyd has been walking down his opponents since the JMM fight, and people still say Floyd is running. Some people can let hate obscure the obvious. BTW How many of Floyd opponents do you think train for Floyd to be walking towards them? ZERO is my guess and they get thrown off by it.

Comment

Working...
                      X