Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy Joe Saunders vs Gennady Golovkin (who performed better against David Lemieux)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Joe Saunders vs Gennady Golovkin (who performed better against David Lemieux)?

Vote on the poll!

Key points for both of their performances against Lemieux:

- Both won every round.
    - Both performed equally well defensively since both rarely got hit. Golovkin probably got hit slightly more.
    - Golovkin performed better offensively since he managed to drop Lemieux and stop him whilst Saunders could not.
    - Golovkin faced a younger Lemieux who was still a champion whilst Saunders faced an older Lemieux who was no
    longer a champion and a leftover of Golovkin.
    Billy Joe Saunders
    16.13%
    Gennady Golovkin
    54.84%
    Both performed equally well
    29.03%
    Last edited by Mr Objecitivity; 01-23-2018, 08:07 AM.

I'd say equal

Golovkin stopped lemieux and Billy absolutely schooled him.

Golovkin did better offense wise, billy better with the defense

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      I'd say equal

Golovkin stopped lemieux and Billy absolutely schooled him.

Golovkin did better offense wise, billy better with the defense
      I'd like to say that this is the end of the thread, but this will likely turn into a 20 page ****** fest.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        I'd like to say that this is the end of the thread, but this will likely turn into a 20 page ****** fest.
        Hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          No doubt about it. We would have aboutfkintime and Robbie Barret facing off on A.K and Dramashow.

Comment

GGG dominated Lemmy on the full extent how his style should have dominated him.

Billy Joe dominated Lammy on the full extent of his style should have dominated him.

Both outclassed Lemieux, Saunders outclassed Lemmieux better than that GGG did but GGG outclassed him while is systematically destroying him, so I lean towards GGG.

Comment

GGG did better, because he was actively trying to close the show. BJS also put on a great performance, but there was never a point that I felt he was about to take Lemeiux out. Different methods and styles, but both guys did what they do best. So it really is just a matter of preference of the boxing fan.

Personally, I enjoyed GGG destroying Lemeiux. But I also loved the antics and showmanship of BJS in his fight. My favorite moment was when Lemeiux swung for the fences in, I think it was round 6, and BJS slipping and looking out into the crowd. Still wish someone would have made a gif of that!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
                Vote on the poll!

Key points for both of their performances against Lemieux:

- Both won every round.
                - Both performed equally well defensively since both rarely got hit. Golovkin probably got hit slightly more.
                - Golovkin performed better offensively since he managed to drop Lemieux and stop him whilst Saunders could not.
                - Golovkin faced a younger Lemieux who was still a champion whilst Saunders faced an older Lemieux who was no
                longer a champion and a leftover of Golovkin.
                both fighters impossed their style at will.. lemule wouldnt move his head if his life depended on it...

Comment

I voted GGG did better. He fought a better Lemieux and knocked him out on top of winning every round by a mile and hurting Lemieux in every round. Saunders also won every round by a mile but rarely hurt Lemieux. I think Lemieux would tell you himself that GGG was better than Saunders.

Comment

I don't remember Lemeuiex landing a significant punch on either fighter. The difference was Golovkin was in his wheel house all night.. He literally stood right in front of him and flicked his jab all night. Both fighters beat his ass mainly with just a jab. I'd say equal.

Kudos for Blow Job Saunders for watching the Golovkin tape and realizing that Lemeuiex can't parry a jab to save his life (literally)

Comment

Working...
                    X