Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show me your papers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• according to the tannens of the world ...

''all americans will soon have to report to their nearest precinct and obtain a 5 hour 'ive been searched already' card and continue to do so every 15 minutes thereafter....''

lordy

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      I have no problem with illegals that work hard for their families. Chances are if you're riding a bus you're heading to/from work so this is definitely unwarranted. I have a very different stance on illegals that abuse welfare and act like leeches however.
      Illegals can't get welfare.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          according to the tannens of the world ...

''all americans will soon have to report to their nearest precinct and obtain a 5 hour 'ive been searched already' card and continue to do so every 15 minutes thereafter....''

lordy
          Yes keep on focusing on one little thing I asked you.

You've already admitted you don't care about the 4th amendment. You really don't have any integrity left on this subject

Comment

according to the tannens of the world ...

lordy
            That sh it will be like at the club where you get a stamp on your hand. With a police badge on it

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
              Yes keep on focusing on one little thing I asked you.

You've already admitted you don't care about the 4th amendment. You really don't have any integrity left on this subject
              damn, only you can play the exaggeration game

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                That sh it will be like at the club where you get a stamp on your hand. With a police badge on it

Comment

damn, only you can play the exaggeration game
                  So now you were exaggerating when you said you want illegal searches on Americans to continue? Lol

Comment

• the anti 4th epidemic is out of control

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                      So now you were exaggerating when you said you want illegal searches on Americans to continue? Lol
                      nope. i meant that part.

REALISTICALLY speaking, i wouldnt mind being stopped once a week. or once a day even.

lets me know the cops are out there trying to get the illegals down to city hall to correct their problem.

total amount of time im inconvenienced = 30 seconds tops

Comment

Working...
                      X