No announcement yet.

Errol Spence willing to fight Canelo Alvarez next at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    Ya just like Amir Khan schooled Danny Garcia.......

XD LOL
    Are you comparing Danny to canelo??

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Canelo is straight ducking Spence
      see, i knew it, lol..

Comment

I'd love to see this fight, instead of this joke on Saturday.

Spence is no joke. He's actually BIG for the welter division. He won't look any smaller than Canelo. When was the last time or EVER that Canelo has fought someone with all the things that Spence brings to the table (talent, boxing skills, hunger, southpaw stanza, powerful combination punching, undefeated)?

If Canelo beat Spence, it'd be his BEST win to date. Who else on Canelo's win record is better than Spence?

I'm gonna go with Spence if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Spence is no joke. He's actually BIG for the welter division. He won't look any smaller than Canelo. When was the last time or EVER that Canelo has fought someone with all the things that Spence brings to the table (talent, boxing skills, hunger, southpaw stanza, powerful combination punching, undefeated)?

If Canelo beat Spence, it'd be his BEST win to date. Who else on Canelo's win record is better than Spence?

I want Spence to fight GGG too. Whichever comes first. Doesn't look like it'd happen this year. More time for Spence.

He better work his ass off till then, tho.

Comment

these ww dont mind getting damaged

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Just about every solid win is better.

Spence has 1-2 good wins. Lots of fans - like you - get confused by hype.

Yes Spence is supposed to be next WW king, but has to actually do it still. Otherwise he's another in a long line of hype jobs

Oh and Canelo destroys Spence and his career

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                see, i knew it, lol..
                Some other dude beat me to it lol

Comment

Working...
                X