Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-13-2018, 03:38 PM #141
And You And I

Quoted: 493 Post(s)
StarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,637,416,481,405,181.00
Total Points: 5,637,416,481,417,389.00
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest for you homie, - Tha_Greatest For 'always' making me lol - mickey malone Thanks for the thumbs up! - Holtol BURR! Until I can get you some green... - Bloody$Nate$ 
U called it -  Classic Klitchko Snoozer! - The Surgeon My man!! - JAB5239 Great posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 You were 49 the other day, but that's changed now! Happy Birthday! - P.K Dionysus So true and so sad. Great post, bruh. - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaShow View Post
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

south african 'protestors' have responded to the advert by stealing items of clothing from the stores in addition to vandalism.

EFF leader Julius Malema defended the rampage, saying: "We make no apology about what the fighters did today."

"We are not going to allow anyone to use the colour of our skin to humiliate us, to exclude us"
We wuz Vandalz and sheit......
StarshipTrooper is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
black, chain, child, fashion, high, hoodie, monkey, puts, street

User Tag List