No announcement yet.

Chicago judge gives gang rapists that broadcasted on Facebook probation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    I read gp files. I had to stop that sny reading. I told my guys in my unit that we are all men. I will speak to them and treat them like men. I'm not about that paperwork bull****. I got along just fine in that unit.
    I spent a lil over a year here..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4lvpjT-f0I

My fault

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Ok, MCC? I was there for 4 or -5 days while in transit to ad max in Florence colorado
      his news source has a limited radius

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        I read gp files. I had to stop that sny reading. I told my guys in my unit that we are all men. I will speak to them and treat them like men. I'm not about that paperwork bull****. I got along just fine in that unit.
        Warden spears came to the shu, to tell me that my gma was dead. He hugged me and apologized cuz the BOP decided, I couldn't get to say good bye in person...

A great man... He'd **** up all these hoes.. Only a man like that asks guards to open up, no go to 2 or 3 channel ****, pop his cell open now. He sat on my thin azz mattress.. and said sit...man ****...

He is a man I can trust...

You be that man homie...

Comment

People brush this stuff off because there are so many women lying about being raped these days and when we hear about a rape half the time we imagine some drunk skank changing her mind afterwards. Like that mattress-carrying dumbass.

But if you've ever known an actual rape victim it stays with you for life. They go through so much pain and have to live with a desire to escape from their own body, self-hatred, flashbacks, etc. Plain old murder is a far more merciful crime that does less damage to society.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            How do you feel about the multi million dollar white drug dealing queen pen that walked away Scott free?
            I don't know the circumstances of that case, and its a non sequitur anyway.

If you quote me, please address my point.

Comment

Originally posted by esau View Post
              "having 3"? Clarify please? A 3-year old?

So you didn't get arrested for selling cocaine - you were arrested with pwid (possession with intent to distribute?) and a separate charge for having the coke with a baby in the car?? Or was that an aggravating factor during your sentencing?
              3 and a baby means 3 ounces and a half of coke..not an actual baby

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
                3 and a baby means 3 ounces and a half of coke..not an actual baby
                Lol ic.

U think itwas just a random traffic stop that led to them finding it? Or u thibk u were snitched on and setup. This wad in the south Im presuming. They go hard down in TN, GA, NC etc. Herr in michigan u wpuld have gottrn six in county and three years probation

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
                  Lol ic.

U think itwas just a random traffic stop that led to them finding it? Or u thibk u were snitched on and setup. This wad in the south Im presuming. They go hard down in TN, GA, NC etc. Herr in michigan u wpuld have gottrn six in county and three years probation
                  I got snitched on by my first baby mamma

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
                    I got snitched on by my first baby mamma
                    Maannnn. SMH - females can be so damn vindictive.

So when the cops yanked you - did you consent to search?

Because her testimony alone would NOT give them probable cause to search.

However, what would give them probable cause, is a dog bark (even though I think this is complete BS). A dog sniff is not considered a search under the 4th amendment, and cops don't even have to have reasonable suspicion to let a dog sniff your vehicle.

Comment

Well he said he was sorry!

Pathetic!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X