• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Who Wilder ? Must be. lol
    Yes Wilder.

Comment

• Seemed like a pretty cool comment to me.....

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Yes Wilder.
        Thought so bc Joshua keeps it boxing and doesnt race bait unlike someone . lol

Imagine if Joshua talked like Wilders vocabulary and actually called the United States citizens racist ? Because Wilder ACTUALLY did that to YOUR guys !

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Seemed like a pretty cool comment to me.....
          :wt:

Comment

• I can't for the life of me find it in me to get offended by this... Perhaps because it's so ridiculously untrue.

I mean, blacks the superior race? Really?

Come on...

Comment

• Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
              he sounds more white than black., ie he actually speaks proper English.

The other black fighters unfortunately speak Ebonics.... so to see AJ show that side of himself, WOW. lol..
              AJ is really not 100% Black, and Black Brits dont speak the African American language ....

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                this coward idiot joshua is shook..since wilder has been calling him out he doesn't even know what's coming out of his mouth anymore
                It is incredibly noticeable. I find it hard to be a fan of his lately. His personality and character has took such a u-turn in recent times. When a man acts out of character in this way what is usually the reason? We all know...Fan of his or not, you must ask why this is. Wilders presence is growing. It’s hard to be a fan of someone that seems to shy away from a rival.

In regards to these comments, black, white or anything in between, it is disgusting and ignorant. Racism just isn’t acceptable. This alone should be enough to turn thousands off him.

He lost his character and image in the face of a true threat, and showed some true colours as to what type of man he is. Yes this is boxing and personal comments shouldn’t really matter from a boxing standpoint (Ali for example made many controversial comments)...But AJ sure as hell is going the right way towards losing fans.

UK casual fans won’t care. They just want to see a big guy that punches people and drink a beer or ten while he does it. Sheep that will always be there to be herded towards whatever they are told is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by White Willy View Post
                  You're the only poster out of about ten who knows the score. Fair play.
                  The dude is using this book as his source, man:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race,_...,_and_Behavior

The research was funded by these folk:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_Fund

Tells me all I need to know really, but if you want to believe that crap it's down to you I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by White Willy View Post
                    It is basically scientifically proven that Blacks have better pain tolerance, endurance when starved, can withstand damage better, are more agile and generally stronger than other races. And that isn't complimentary. Back in the slave days people bred Blacks like animals, trying to breed out inferior traits.

Oh really? So how come white men dominate strong men sports?

Comment

• DramaShow ducking this thread hard as fuk lmao. Bow down to superior joshua

Comment

Working...
                      X