No announcement yet.

Kevin Spacey is Gay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    You have to assume most of the guys willing to climb the hurdles of hollywood culture are gay or feminine.

Say you're 25 haven't broken through and get offered a role in a mid budget movie about a funky diversity crew who fight religious hillbilly nazi terrorists directed by sleazo pervwitz. The typical hollywood movie. Just thinly veiled propaganda that makes you feel like a dickless cuck for participating.

Normal guy: Geez this is degrading as ****... All for maybe a 1% chance of working on my own project some day... Maybe I should just do that accounting cert.. I wouldn't want my own kids watching this trash...

Gay guy: Ohhh that thoundth fun!!! My daddy would roll in hith grave!!!

It's not unlike the 'adult entertainment' industry. Want that cool alpha male role where you hump teens on the beach in sunglasses? OK. Just be in these 500 gay buttsex movies first. All of those guys are gay/bi.
    wow i would have thought that you were supportive of gay rights considering your circumstances...

uncle mohammed ahmed always stirring up drama.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      My lil bro,you always make this OG old man smile.

You & Willy wanker...make my old handsome face smile...
      You my du,mane.

Comment

And likes sex with young boys as do most most gays

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
          wow i would have thought that you were supportive of gay rights considering your circumstances...

There's a big gap between burning gays alive ISIS style and worshiping them like Gods, hollywood/liberal style. I'm pretty indifferent but I like to identify how they're used/positioned.

We stereotype militant Muslims (and most other anti-western fringe groups) as morons who just hate hamburgers and fireworks but they understand the internal collapse the west is going through extremely well. They tend to strongly support LGBT media/politics in western countries because it's (correctly) viewed as a weapon of societal decline. To intentionally weaken your own morals just to be their opposite is the intent.
          Last edited by ////; 10-31-2017, 12:35 AM.

Comment

People saying it's not a shocker, and it's not a big deal....SMDH. If this is true, he's a ****ing pedo. Not just gay.

That's a really big deal, because like a lot of the elites in Hollywood, there's no doubt he probably banged a few underage boys in his life.

That's ****ing sick, and disturbing on so many levels. Being gay doesn't mean it's cool to be a pedo.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post

Allah Akbar lil homie....Allah already gets his name thrown out in public too often, & then blamed cuz dumb azz butlers claim that name when they go 5150.

Hopefully they'll say "lucky charms" as they blow themselves up...

Naturally, Jhonny & I will be smokin a bowl, and eating a box of dem charms....

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                Why is all the focus on him being gay? He tried it on with a 14 year old, that is where the problem is.
                This. How TF did he think coming out would make it look, or seem better for him, or that was the move to do???

And his show just got cancelled. Dude didn't even deny he did that. Sick ****er.

Comment

They cancelled house of cards

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    I'm not gonna downplay any allegations of sexual abuse but I'm gonna take the contrarian view. It seems like now, anyone can accuse a high profile actor or celebrity of sexual harassment, abuse or other misconduct without any verifiable evidence and the onus is on the person accused to prove their innocence. An accusation could be completely fabricated, but it doesn't matter, because that person now, is considered 'guilty' in the court of public opinion.
                    Bruh, pretty freaking random to just accuse Kevin Spacey, and it's not like he's getting money out of this. He wouldn't have made it public right away if he did. Pretty sure it messed with his head, and just wanted to out a creepy ass pedo, since the Harvey Weinstein thing.

Probably thinks he can finally say it, while not being persecuted, or called an attention white, since more people are speaking out about this stuff, and he doesn't feel as vulnerable.

Also, Spacey didn't even deny it. TF is wrong with your ass? You're gonna defend Spacey, because he's probably one of your favorite actors. The fact that he didn't even deny it should be a red flag, ******.

And you don't think his fruit ass has probably propositioned a bunch of teen boys during his career, promising roles, and money. Yes, you are downplaying this, pha99ot.

Comment

2017 is going to be remembered in Hollywood as the year it got ****-raped.

Comment

Working...
                      X