Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont even want to see it to be honest.

Comment

Canelo.

He is the superior and more skilled boxer.

Also, being more versatile I think he'll better be able to adapt and make the necessary adjustments.

As someone above said, boxers generally do better in rematches.

He just needs to work on his conditioning.

Comment

Who will unofficially win or who will the judges say won? I mean if you believe Golovkin won this fight, which the overwhelming majority of people who watched this fight did, then yes unofficially I think he can win. Officially, he probably is going to have to fight even better which is possible but time is not on Golovkin's side.

This fight left a bitter taste in my mouth. It was a great fight and could have ended on a good note, Golovkin the winner in a close fight where fans would have said let's do it again. Both guys would have got massive respect and not hear all the other BS. People like me would have said hey Golovkin got a fair shake and sure let's do it again. Now I'm totally cool if they don't fight again only because I'm inclined to believe Golovkin has to KO him to win. I'd rather see Golovkin fight BJS, Jacobs and or Charlo instead of Canelo. Some of those guys are just as tough maybe tougher fights and far less lucrative.

In the end I know unless Canelo doesn't want it (and I assume he does) they'll fight again. Probably not until September though May makes the most sense. It will be in Vegas. Golovkin will be one year older, probably with at least another fight under his belt, my guess is BJS. Canelo won't fight anyone seriously tough if he's going to face Golovkin again, why would you risk it? So everything is going to be in Canelo's favor.

If they do fight I hope Golovkin goes for broke right off the bat. He truly does try and make it Haglar-Hearns. Maybe he'll tire out and lose but as they say insanity is doing the same thing over and expecting different results.

Comment

I hope it doesn't happen, Canelo looked weak. GGG should defend his title against legit middleweights.

Comment

Working...
          X