Clear All

• I have a good feeling about tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
      Arsenal are what's hot right now.
      OOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG

Where the hell you been?

Comment

• 130/1 for Messi, Neymar, and Ratface all to score.

has to be worth a quid.

Arsenal will probably try and go toe-to-toe with them. It is going to be a hate crime.

Wenger should be allowed to throw a towel in.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
          I have a good feeling about tomorrow.

I'll just leave this here in advance for tomorrow.

Comment

• Arsenal should go at Barcelona all guns blazing. If we sit deep and defend, we will be picked apart. I don't want to see that.

Comment

• Bayern vs Juventus should be a cracker even if both are plagued with injuries.
              Juve aren't to be slept on they're in top form.

Sure beats the F.A cup where most teams don't even seem bothered anymore, the whole thing has been a total slap in the face to every paying customer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                Arsenal should go at Barcelona all guns blazing. If we sit deep and defend, we will be picked apart. I don't want to see that.
                got to disagree with that.

Lots of evidence to suggest otherwise.

Not even using Chelsea but Celtic who have had their successes against Barca.

Limit space in behind and between the lines and religiously track runners. Boring, laborious, tedious stuff and then be ready to play fast direct passes out of defence.

I think Arsenal can actually do this tbh. Ramsey and Coquelin are good runners. Sanchez is dilligent and has a good work ethic and Walcott can be too. Giroud can make it stick.

But I can see them going toe-to-toe and getting absolutely banjo'd. I do accept the argument that Barca are probably better than they ever were now with additions of Rakitic, Neymar, and Suarez than the team that Chelsea had success against.

I think with Barcelona you have to accept that they are the best team in the world and completely set up to stop them playing. It takes a lot of humility.

I reckon only Juventus and Atletico would set-up appropriately against Barca. Both of those teams have no real style but adapt to their opposition. I would back both to go deep.

Juventus are putting Bayern out, imo.

I do want Arsenal to win though, genuinely. Hate Barcelona.
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 02-22-2016, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                  Arsenal should go at Barcelona all guns blazing. If we sit deep and defend, we will be picked apart. I don't want to see that.
                  If Arsenal go toe to toe with Barca the scoreline could genuinely go into double figures.

Arsenal's best hope is they lose under 5 nil.

Anything 0-5 or under is a fantastic result from Arsenal's point of view.

Comment

• Arsenal going toe-to-toe with Barca will be exactly like Man Citeh's b-team getting their tiny **** slapped in by Chelsea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      130/1 for Messi, Neymar, and Ratface all to score.

has to be worth a quid.

Arsenal will probably try and go toe-to-toe with them. It is going to be a hate crime.

Wenger should be allowed to throw a towel in.
                      Yes just in case they ever lose 2-1, you already have your anti liga rant to be spilt.

Comment

Working...
                      X