Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So we all agree if the fight is remotely close the decision goes to Canelo right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So we all agree if the fight is remotely close the decision goes to Canelo right?

Oscar alsways has 1 judge in oocket, CLEARLY.
    If Canelo manages to put up half the fight Jacobs did, and stays on his feet, there is no doubt he's getting the decision.
    And make no mistake, if Jacobs and brook can win rounds vs GGG, so can Canelo with his much faster hands and flashy punches..
    I reckon gggs jab will give Canelo issues. But if somehow someway if Canelo can stay on his feet and bag up rounds early vs the slower ggg, he can steal a decision. I fear ko is the only way ggg can win unless he gets 2 or 3 knockdowns which I don't see happening. I thought ggg would dominate Canelo prior to the brook and Jacobs fights. But to me he's slowed down a little bit, clearly isn't the same fight 5 years ago or so. A 30 year old ggg destroys Jacobs I'm and brook wouldn't have looked as good as he did..

I think both fighters are a little overrated, especially ggg at this point in his career.

I was gonna bet on ggg, not now. I'm gonna throw at least 1k on Canelo and hope he makes it to the final bell.. he will not lose a decision. Crowd will go nuts everytime he throws a punch as he's in Vegas and the underdog.

Ggg must go for the ko and if he does, kudos to him.. I fell into the Canelo hype train lol, Im starting to think it's his time. If they felt they couldn't beat ggg they would have continued to duck him. They seen something where they feel they can win

Nothing to add.

Either GGG knocks canelo out or he loses (which would be his own fault).

I am rooting for GGG, but I think Canelo will get the decision (no matter if he deserves it or not, maybe he WILL deserve it).

Comment

There is always 1 judge with a huge ridiculous bias towards canelo e.g.

Vs Mayweather the 114-114 scorecard
      Vs Lara the 117-11 Scorecard
      Vs Trout the 118-109 Scorecard
      Vs Cotto the 119-109 Scorecard

Comment

Of course and BBB side and his team know this going into the fight so he better come for the KO.
        Freddie Roach once said if you let the fight go to a decision you better be prepared to live with it win or lose.

Comment

If it's similar to GGG-Jacobs, then Canelo will get the decision.

A liver shot forcing Canelo to curl up into a fetal position on the canvas for a 10 count.... that's an example of the way for GGG to guarantee himself a win.

Comment

I don't think they are over rated at all. GGG is old but still damn good. Canelo has improved with every fight and he is just coming into his prime. He is very strong with an iron jaw and two fast hands that have real power to head or body. If he could rematch Mayweather, Lara, Trout and Cotto today I think he would knock them out. I am talking about the Mayweather he fought and not the Mayweather who fought Conor. If the fight goes the distance and it's close I am sure Canelo gets the win. If GGG can dominate him and win most of the rounds I think the two judges Oscar doesn't have in his pocket will give him the fight. If Oscar has two judges in his pocket then GGG needs a KO to win.

Comment

Lol it will be hilarious when Canelo schools him and ppl use age as excuse

Comment

Yeah ppl are going to use his age to discredit Canelos victory when the real reason GGG hasn't looked as good is because he fought better fghters than he is used to

35 isn't old gtfo

Comment

Its not going to a decision. Canelo doesn't have an iron jaw and that's a good thing for him because he is going to receive a beating. That move he does where he leans back to avoid punches isn't going to work against Golovkin. He's going to get caught when he is leaning too far back and can't properly defend. Then there is his tendancy to take rests. Then there is his tendency to go to the ropes. He has to make a lot of changes if he is going to win. Bad habits die hard.

Comment

GGG has to win 8 CLEAR rounds. Anything else is automatic Canelo win due to typical boxing shady ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X