Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a creationist? Do you believe God created the Earth in 6000 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a creationist...

Not a scientist either, but I am a man of science...

I believe more in the Big Bang and evolution

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Not a creationist...

Not a scientist either, but I am a man of science...

I believe more in the Big Bang and evolution
      The "Big Bang" theory is a thread unto itself, too much to cover here... But you could check out the thread by Kev..

-KEV- Do you believe in The Big Bang Theory ?

It's a interesting exchange of thought...

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
        Actually, the Bible does describe a dinosaur...

Read Job 40: 15-19

God shows Job "The Behemoth"
        which eats grass and has a tail like a Cedar tree... It's bones are like tubes of bronze and its limbs are like rods of iron...

Sounds like a typical large sauropod dinosaur, tail like a tree and all...
        My brother, coming through once again.
        God is good... All the time
        All the time... God is good.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Never ran into that verse. What book and verse is it?
          Its in Job, search it up in google. 3000 years ago the word dinoosaur didn't exist, but dragons were. Its up in the interpretation whether or not you would interpret the verse as describing a dinosaur because it describes a sauropod and a Pliosaur.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            My brother, coming through once again.
            God is good... All the time
            All the time... God is good.
            You always do that ever since you got destroyed in the debate. You don't know how to debate therefore you resort to nonsensical statements that resemble that of a christian because you have no intellectual capacity to counter arguments.

Comment

The literal interpretation of the bible is truly incoherent and ignorant. "Days" Can also be interpreted as an Era or a point in time, that's why old men would say "Back in my days." They are trying to put God into a human standard.

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
                The "Big Bang" theory is a thread unto itself, too much to cover here... But you could check out the thread by Kev..

-KEV- Do you believe in The Big Bang Theory ?

It's a interesting exchange of thought...
                I don't believe in it 100%, the bang part of it at least. I believe it was an expansion of the universe, I don't believe there was ever any Michael Bay explosions there. And of course I do not believe it was a singularity at its beginning but at the same time idk what it was, just the "small period" thing drives me nuts, like how can we know that. Scientists also admit that Einsteins math for the big bang doesn't even go as far as back as a "singularity", there's an agreement of an expansion, but not a singularity that went boom.

So I don't agree with the term big bang, more like big expansion and before that it was a time that we do not know what the heck happened and a singularity is just a guess (and a "god" creating everything is just a god awful answer too).

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I don't believe in it 100%, the bang part of it at least. I believe it was an expansion of the universe, I don't believe there was ever any Michael Bay explosions there. And of course I do not believe it was a singularity at its beginning but at the same time idk what it was, just the "small period" thing drives me nuts, like how can we know that. Scientists also admit that Einsteins math for the big bang doesn't even go as far as back as a "singularity", there's an agreement of an expansion, but not a singularity that went boom.

So I don't agree with the term big bang, more like big expansion and before that it was a time that we do not know what the heck happened and a singularity is just a guess (and a "god" creating everything is just a god awful answer too).
                  There definitely was a "Bang" as scientist's can still detect its "aftershocks" for lack of a better word..

The question is if it's the start of the universe or some other phenomenon. But something did have a massive energy release long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

I didn't believe in Big Bang until I saw Lisa Ann getting banged by BBC.. I'm a believer now..
                    My friend i_am_a_champ can testify that there was a Big Bang..

Comment

There's been approximately 3000 gods that have been worshiped over the years.

Do you believe in all of them ?

Comment

Working...
                      X