Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG might be KD for the first time in his carrer against DJ, plus Pirog/DJ thoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG might be KD for the first time in his carrer against DJ, plus Pirog/DJ thoughts

First thing I wanna say is. Golovkin hits hard, but Jacobs can knock him down if he goes all in like he did in the Quillin fight. I'm not saying DJ will win but I wouldn't be surprised if it happens or if he manages to knock GGG down. People underestimate Jacobs power.

Second, people talk too much about DJ's chin. I don't think it's that bad TBH.

The overhead right hand is probably the most powerful punch in boxing, and he got caught clean with a very strong one by Pirog.

Mora dropped him, yes, but did you see that punch? it was a perfect punch, and Jacobs was walking in.

Like I said it's a 60/40 fight for me.

ESAU shook to the core!

Comment

hopefully he does. Obviously i want ggg to win but i want to see him under pressure, want to see a great fight break out

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        hopefully he does. Obviously i want ggg to win but i want to see him under pressure, want to see a great fight break out
        I was thinking the same thing. I want an all action fight, no clinch no shit.

Comment

I just hope they have a good ref like Steve Willis or Steve Smoger, no women judges and no LV judges.

Comment

Nah, GGG is too good for Danny. I like DJ and respect him as much as any other boxer, but he is a huge underdog. Pirog had a legit chance to beat GGG though, it could have been a 50-50 fight, Dmitiy was a very crafty boxer.

Comment

GGG will beat Jacobs so easily and so viciously and so thoroughly I can already imagine 99% of NSB backing off from all their comments and labeling him a bum and asking why GGG didn't fight someone/anyone else.

Comment

honestly if GGG skates by DJ by controversial decision, then suddenly the division becomes competitive.

that is the logic of morans.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  GGG will beat Jacobs so easily and so viciously and so thoroughly I can already imagine 99% of NSB backing off from all their comments and labeling him a bum and asking why GGG didn't fight someone/anyone else.
                  theyve already started doing that mate. Jacobs reputation and standing in the sport diminishes every day the fight gets closer, hes gone from having a good chance of winning to having no chance of winning according to nsb...

Comment

The Pirog KO was kinda weird, i thought Jacobs was trying to get up and the ref stops him from getting up and pushes him down at 6 and declares the fight over lol while Jacobs saying "Im good".

Comment

Working...
                    X