Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are some of your favorite horror movies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
    the thing is a great horror film

sure it's not scary but many of these movies aren't to me anyway, the thing was fun as hell though

and although i can't really remember much of it, i do remember thoroughly enjoying rec

28 days later will forever remain a classic

good shouts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
      REC was so scary in the last scene with the old lady. omfg.....

easy, bro. she's not the best looking, but she loves me for who i am.

Comment

most recent horror flick i watched was carrie(1976)

didn't think nothing really special about it personally, but it wasn't bad by any means. one bit that bothered me was the part when the mother is dragging her into the closet, man i felt like a kid over at a friends who's mother was punishing him infront of me, the sht was so uncomfortable to sit through, great acting though to make me feel like that

Comment

Honestly miss a great Friday the 13th movie around this time. The last one was okay but it could have been better.

Comment

the thing is a great horror film

sure it's not scary but many of these movies aren't to me anyway, the thing was fun as hell though

and although i can't really remember much of it, i do remember thoroughly enjoying rec

28 days later will forever remain a classic
            I'm not big on horror as a genre but The Thing and 28 Days Later are both favorites of mine. I'll have to check out Rec. I haven't seen it but if you mentioned it with the other two, I'm thinking we have similar taste in horror films.

I'll probably get a lot of hell for this but I actually liked the Dawn of the Dead remake from 2004. I haven't seen the original.

I saw The Conjuring and wasn't impressed. I just can't get into films like this that have to do with hauntings and such.

Comment

most recent horror flick i watched was carrie(1976)

didn't think nothing really special about it personally, but it wasn't bad by any means. one bit that bothered me was the part when the mother is dragging her into the closet, man i felt like a kid over at a friends who's mother was punishing him, the sht was so uncomfortable to sit through, great acting there

sissy spacek won an oscar, IIRC. several additional nominations. great, great actress.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
                Mama was a horrible movie.

yea...what a waste of time that was..i did like Dark Skies...that one was entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                  I'm not big on horror as a genre but The Thing and 28 Days Later are both favorites of mine. I'll have to check out Rec. I haven't seen it but if you mentioned it with the other two, I'm thinking we have similar taste in horror films.

I'll probably get a lot of hell for this but I actually liked the Dawn of the Dead remake from 2004. I haven't seen the original.

I saw The Conjuring and wasn't impressed. I just can't get into films like this that have to do with hauntings and such.

seen quarantine?

it sucked.

it was a scene for scene remake of rec. rec is a spanish horror movie, shot from the perspective of several different camera holding characters in the movie.

it was the first movie that i know of that provided the explicit perspective of a camera holding character.

it is freaking scary, man. you will like it. i am going out on a limb and making a bold claim about another son of new england. you will like it.

Comment

I love all horror movies. I don't care how bad they are. It's the only movie genre I can watch any movie and get enjoyment out of.

Halloween and Alien are my favorites, off the top of my head.

Comment

I really liked the first purge. The second was okay. I saw another demonic possession movie a few weejs back at the 3 dollar theater but forgot the name. It was pretty intense especially the ending.

Comment

Working...
                      X