No announcement yet.

Are these real?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Are these real?

Do you think these type of videos are real? i mean these cats punch the guy with an overhand right with all they got and cant even floor the guy. i dont know what do you guys think

fade means a fight??? since when?

fcuk I'm old

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      fade means a fight??? since when?

fcuk I'm old
      im pretty young and i just found this out as well. It depends where you're from i guess

Comment

If you go to the hood and you ask somebody if they want a fade, what you're asking them is " Do you want a left hook across your face?"

It's not new people in the hood have been talking like that since I was 5 years old.

Comment

I'd probably punch the **** for calling me "bro".

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
            If you go to the hood and you ask somebody if they want a fade, what you're asking them is " Do you want a left hook across your face?"

It's not new people in the hood have been talking like that since I was 5 years old.
            Thats because the ****ing hood is whack as fuck and everyone but hoodies think they are whack as fuck. Jus sayin cuz.

Comment

these are dumb ideas just to get internet hits.. damn.. being punched in the face in the process.. might as well turn pro and give danny garcia a good PPV opponent..

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                these are dumb ideas just to get internet hits.. damn.. being punched in the face in the process.. might as well turn pro and give danny garcia a good PPV opponent..

rod salka would slip those right hands, ask for more, and get knocked out by the follow up left hook.

Comment

What about when he go's to the barber shop and asks for a fade? Protect yourself at all times!!!

Comment

lol we ain't talking about china town chitty wok brah

Comment

Working...
                    X