X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Yeah, ok then...

It was pure luck Tottenham didn't score more than 3 goals with the 20 plus clear cut chances they had over both legs.

Burnley > Juventus.
    Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    Don't see Juve going much further.. struggled to beat 4th place Spurs.. possibly the biggest bottlers in the premier league

How pogba doin??

Comment

• great comeback from juve. spurs crumbled (surprise, surprise).

Comment

• It's something else that of all the English clubs, Liverpool are the one whom actually look the part.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          It's something else that of all the English clubs, Liverpool are the one whom actually look the part.
          I wish juve draw them next or man utd. Looking forward to this thread if that happen

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            I'm literally only echoing what you've been saying for years!
            The whole 'I hope the other team has 99% possession and 30 shots and Chelsea end up winning with a deflected own goal, that'd be peak Chelsea' is something you've ran with since I can remember being on here. Now you've decided you don't like those tactics I'm eliciting an emotional response by regurgitating it?

Elitist, aristocracy-type fans of 'the established order' who were worried about their status quo being upset, maybe. Think other fans were happy to see someone else competing for a change.
            City innit.

Beat you in the Zenith Data Systems Cup. I was at best 1 when that happened but I still just think that means your beneath us for eternity.

Sorry.
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 03-07-2018, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
              I wish juve draw them next or man utd. Looking forward to this thread if that happen
              Man United won't even make it past Sevilla so good luck with that

Comment

How pogba doin??
                Fallen of since his injury.. still in one season with United he won the Europa cup which is more competitive then serie A.. so I guess overall he's doing all right

Comment

• To be fair, City will come close this year. And Liverpool usually do well

Comment

• Wenger in........

Comment

We'd slaughter you mate, I hear my boy Ox has been taking tips off Luis Garcia on how to send you lot straight to hell

Comment

Working...
                      X